‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

Thought #5

Thought #5
Sid,
You’re massaging my calf muscles now after a particularly rough practice at the pool. I see you eyeing me. You have to know what it means if I’m writing again. It’s rather amusing to watch you try to be all discreet. You fail miserably.

Just one week after our ‘heart-to-heart’ (that’s what Janine and Vero took to calling it); we both had a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated. They were featuring some of sports’ most prominent athletes. It was you, Tom Brady, Troy Polamalu, Ovi (I still don’t know how he qualified), Noah Santa (remember him? Yeah he’s always been a douche), and me. Basketball, soccer, and baseball were being put together for another issue.

We were all in hair and makeup, having already been dressed to the nine’s. Apparently, they didn’t want any shots of us in what we would wear for our sport. That was fine with me, I was just about four months pregnant and I really didn’t need to be in a swim suit.

“So you’re preggers, huh?” Noah asked from a few feet away.

“Preggers? That’s what you come up with?” I snorted. “But yes, I am.”

“When are you due?” Troy asked.

“October 10th,” I said with a smile. “The baby’s gonna be just like it’s dad with the date.” It was true; Pat was due on the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year.

“Hockey player?” Ovi asked piping up.

You shrugged. “If that’s what it chooses, then yes.”

“God,” I sighed. “I hate saying ‘it’. It just… feels weird.”

“It never goes away,” Tom smiled. “No matter how many times you say it.”

You and I exchanged a grin.

“Hate to interrupt,” the photographer said coming into the room. “But I just want to go over the game plan for today. We’re going to start with the same sports together and then we’ll do some other pairings. For example, we’ll obviously have some of Rory and Sidney together and so on and so forth. Good for everyone?”

With mumbles of agreement, we all trooped out of the room to begin. And everything was going fine until Ovi and I were paired up for some pictures.

I saw you tense up off to the side. You were having a conversation with Tom about God-knows-what and I couldn’t help but grimace myself. Ovi was my least favorite person. Well, Hossa and Noah are tied for first with him. (And yes, I will continue my grudge against Hossa until he admits the error of his ways!).

’Here we go,’ I thought to myself.

Love You Always,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, what's gonna happen? Take a guess! And MusicLover525, stay out of my head! Lolz jkjk. Are you guys liking it? Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!

What Rory Wore