‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

Thought #6

Thought #6
Sid,
The playoffs have just started and you’re always on edge. Pat doesn’t quite get that you’re a little… touchy. I’m trying to keep him out of your hair, but he’s a handful. Just like me, I guess.

But back to our memories. Ovi stood towering above me. Even in heels, I was the shortest one here by a good three or four inches.

“Okay, so for this we want you guys to look really intensely into the camera. Got it?” the photographer asked. “Great, let’s go.”

So we stood back-to-back with our arms crossed over our chests and stared at the camera.

“Rory. Hun, relax a bit. You’re all tensed up,” the photographer (I really should remember his name… I think it was Steven.) said to me. “What’s wrong?”

“I make nervous,” Ovi smirked. “She attracted to me.”

I snorted. “That couldn’t be further from the truth, buddy.”

“Do I sense tension?” Steven (I think) asked. “I don’t need you two at each other’s throats during my photo shoot.”

“Don’t worry,” you said. “She got all that out last time. Ovi, do I still see a bruise?”

Ovi made rather scary noise that sounded something similar to a bark and a hiss. He lurched forward towards you, but I grabbed his upper arm.

“Don’t,” I warned. You stood next to me now. “Either of you. Not here, at least. Save it for the ice.”

Troy chuckled. “You two just got told.”

I cracked a smile. “Can I just get my pictures with Sid now?”

Steven nodded. “I’ll let you two do what you want. You get along well enough.”

We stood next to each other for a few pictures with our arms around each other. Soon, though, my feet were aching in the heels I was wearing.

“Hang on,” I said putting up my palm. “I’ve gotta get these off.” I put my hand on your shoulder for balance and I flicked my shoes off. Out of nowhere, I was suddenly up in the air.

You had knocked my knees out from under me and I was now in your arms, ‘bridal style’.

I burst out laughing. “Sid! Put me down! I have to weigh a ton!”

“Please,” you smirked. “You’re still as light as ever.” That was obviously a lie, but it was cute that you tried.

“Just put me down,” I giggled. Whoa, I was giggling. Hell, I was laughing. I think it was the pregnancy hormones. But whatever.

Love You Always,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
SO Ovi probably wasn't as bad as you all thought, lolz. But yeah. I put in some fluff at the end with Sidney and Rory. I just had to! Haha, but yeah again. I won't be able to update tomorrow unfortunately. I'll literally be spending 24 hours in New York City. However, I'll be able to read updates and comments on my Nook and maybe respond to any that you guys leave here. Well, that depends if I have WiFi, lolz! Sooo.... yeah! Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!