‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

Thought #8

Thought #8
Sid,
It was a rough play-off loss, I know. No one in Pittsburgh was happy with it. But let’s think about it this way, we both know the Flyers won’t make it very far.

We’re on a plane right now, headed up to Halifax. We’ll drive to Cole Harbour later today to spend a few weeks in seclusion. It’s your favorite way to start your summer break.

I remember moving into the house and all the craziness that came with it.

“Jordan. I swear to God, if you drop that box… I’ll kick you so hard your future children will feel it,” I warned the tall blonde as he carried a box filled with plates and bowls.

“Who says I want kids?” he retorted.

“I’m telling Heather,” I smirked.

His face went from playful to downright terrified in a few seconds. “You wouldn’t.”

“Try me,” I challenged. “Just don’t drop that box and we won’t have a problem, now will we?”

“Gronk,” you said coming up behind me. “Are you bothering my wife yet again?”

“Hey, it’s not my fault she’s hormonal and takes things way too seriously,” he shrugged as he walked into the house.

“I hate him,” I muttered. I looked up at you. “Hi.”

You chuckled. “Hi, there. How are you feeling?”

I yawned. “Exhausted and I haven’t even done much.”

“You’re pregnant. You can be as tired as you want,” you said kissing me lightly. “Vero’s here. She told me that if you don’t get down to the driveway as fast as your pregnant feet will allow you, she’s going to be really pissed. Her words, not mine.”

I smiled. “Well I’d better go. We don’t want a pissed Frenchwoman storming around our new house, do we?”

I took my time walking down to the driveway. If there was one thing I wasn’t too crazy about when it came to our new property, it was the amount of steps that led from the driveway to the front door.

“What’s going on Vero?” I asked.

She jumped from her spot on the hood of her car. “You’ll never guess what I saw in town this morning?”

“Bradley Cooper shirtless?” I smirked.

“I wish!” she giggled. “But no. Something… well, even more interesting.”

“Tell me,” I insisted as I leaned against Marc’s over the top, luxury vehicle that Vero must have stolen the keys to.

“Janine and Kris,” she whispered.

“No!” I gasped.

“Yes!” she nodded.

“I’m going to… I don’t know if I should be pissed at her or at Kris,” I said looking up at the sky.

“Why are you pissed?” a voice asked.

I turned around to see the two in question. And they were holding hands.

“You!” I said pointing. “You didn’t tell me? I would expect this from Kris. But not my own blood! Janine Harper Lux!”

“Your middle name’s Harper?” Kris asked her.

Janine flushed a dark color.

“Kris. Go up to the house,” I instructed. He didn’t protest. (The boys had learned to listen to me while pregnant, I was never afraid to let my anger get the best of me with them.) “And you, missy, are going to stay here and tell us everything.”

“Everything,” Vero nodded.

“Everything about what?” another voice asked. It was Heather.

“Everything about how she’s suddenly in a relationship with Kris,” I explained.

“Oooh,” Heather smiled. “Do tell.”

Janine blushed again. “Well… it’s not exactly suddenly.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We’ve been together since play-offs,” she said quietly.

“What!?” the three of us burst of together.

“How could you not tell me?” I asked.

“Because you had so much on your plate and Kris wanted to test the waters first and I agreed,” she rambled.

I didn’t wait to hear the rest. I was moving as quickly as I could to get up to the house. Kristopher Letang was about to get a serious talking to.

Love You Always,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmm... Kris is trouble! Haha, so I've decided that I will be writing a spin-off featuring Kris and Janine and of course, Sid and Rory will appear. I'll probably post the summary page to it later on today and I'll link it tomorrow in my next update. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!