Status: In Progress

Where We Want to Be

Truth or dare

I shrieked loudly as Harry and Louis fell on top of me as they wrestled over a controller for their video game, arguing over who’s turn it was, “Get off me!”

“Group hug!” Niall yelled jumping on top of them, only adding to the weight squishing me under.

“Liam! Help me” I called out under the three boys on top of me,

“Please!”

Liam chuckled, “Sorry Lilah, I’m not getting involved with this. Ask Zayn.”

He had a good point, and I would have asked my lovely boyfriend except it was seven at night and he was still sleeping in his bunk, he could sleep for hours through anything and not wake up.

“Niall if you get them off me I’ll make you cookies” I bargained, breathing in relief when I no longer felt their weight on top of me.

“Let’s play a game” Louis pestered as we ate frozen pizza we had cooked in the small oven in the kitchen.

“Like?” Harry asked eagerly placing his slice down, those two could never get bored with each other; moments like this made me think that Larry bromance existed.

“Truth or dare” Lou grinned excitedly, standing up and leaving us only to come back with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

“We have a concert tomorrow” Liam reminded them, “That might
not be the best idea.”

Ignoring him, Louis started reciting the rules. Stating that someone had to spin the bottle and whoever it landed on had to choose between truth and dare and take a shot before deciding.

“And since Liam here won’t drink, he can spin the bottle first.”

We all watched the bottle spin eagerly, looking straight at Niall when it landed on him, waiting for his choice, “Alright, give me a truth” he sighed, taking a shot of the Jack Daniels.

“Favorite hobby?” Liam asked after a few minutes of pure thought.

“Eating” Niall grinned.

“That’s not a decent question Liam! Okay, my turn” Louis spun the bottle, looking eagerly at Zayn who was sitting next to me when it landed on me, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth?” Zayn asked rather than decided, slowly drinking his shot.  
Louis grinned at me, “If you had to choose between Lilah and your favorite mirror?”

“I can always find a new girlfriend,” Zayn chuckled earning a punch to his arm from me.

“My turn you pansys, boring questions I tell you” Harry spun the bottle, a smirk forming on his face when it landed on me, handing me my shot and waiting till I took it to ask, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth” I chuckled handing him the shot glass back.

“What makes you the best girlfriend in the world?”
If it hadn’t been for the three beers I had with my pizza during dinner, and the extra large shot Harry had given me, I would have never given them this response, “I don’t have a gag reflex” I smirked.

Harry’s and Niall’s smiles dropped looking over at Zayn, “You lucky bastard, where’d you find her?”

Zayn chuckled pulling me into him, “Have you seen her dance? I got a catch.”

“Glad you think so” I laughed pecking his lips, “Alright, my turn to spin the bottle.”

By now, more than half the bottle was gone and we were all at least tipsy if not pissed drunk, “I dare you to in the bathroom for five minutes straight” Harry pointed at Zayn, “But with the lights off. And with Lilah” he added pointing at me.

“I thought it was seven?” I asked curiously.

He waved it off, “Five or seven, up to you two”

Zayn dragged me up from the couch, eagerly pulling me into the bathroom behind him and closing the door quickly; not bothering with the lights he slammed his lips against mine, eagerly lifting me up and placing me on top of the sink as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I don’t think Zayn had realized this about me, but I was a horny drunk.

“So am I the best girlfriend?” I asked, slowly placing kisses on his neck, “We should try out my gag reflex.”

Not giving me answer, he pressed his lips against mine again; my legs bringing his waist closer to me, I could already feel his member through his jeans as I rubbed myself against him,

Pushing him away so his back hit the bathroom door, I got on my knees eagerly pulling his pants and boxers down; not wasting any time in bringing him into my mouth.

Even with my drunken haze I knew he was enjoying it, the moans coming from him proved me right as I continued to bob my head up and down, his hands reaching into my hair. Kissing his lips after I finished I grinned, “So?”

“You’re amazing” he breathed out, kissing me back as I giggled.
The door being opened harshly distracted us, as Louis chuckled,

“You two have been in there long enough. Niall wants to spin the bottle already.”

Blushing lightly I nodded, going back to the couch with Zayn in tow we continued our little game, “Harry, truth or dare?”

“Dare” he grinned, taking a shot.

“I dare you to wear a thong” Niall chuckled.

Before I could realize what they were doing, Harry came back into the living area of the bus wearing one of my lacey thongs, “I found this in your stuff, hope you don’t mind me wearing it” Harry smiled .
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's taken so long. But being on vacation in another country makes it impossible to update never knowing when you'll have Internet. But once I get home I'll update regularly.