Status: Moment by moment

Obedience

Weak

Toni made it to Stark tower just moments before her father and she watched as he and Loki walked into the room. Her father made some speech about the Avengers and Loki tried to use his staff to control her father, but the arc reactor prevented it from working. Loki grew angry, his mischievous expression going dark and he appeared behind Toni, pulling her back against him. Rage flared through her again, but she knew Loki was unaware of the new found hatred.

"I could give you the world," Loki muttered seductively in her ear, changing his tactics, trying to use her weakness, the weakness for him to his advantage.

Toni sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, then turned so her lips were almost against Loki's. "I don't want it," she whispered.

"Then what do you want?" Loki smirked, mouth moving slightly closer to hers.

Toni groaned and squeezed her eyes shut harder. She hadn't expected anything to cloud her anger, hadn't expected him to make her knees weak. "Please don't make me," she mumbled, acutely aware of Tony Stark standing not even ten feet away.

Loki's grip on her arms grew almost painful. "I want to hear you say it." She knew he also meant that he wanted him to hear it. Him, her father, standing mere feet from her. Her, the hostage.

Toni's eyes snapped open. "No," she said, slightly forceful, though it came out as more of a plea.

"Say it," Loki hissed, pulling her harder to his chest.

Toni bit back a moan when she felt his armor dig into her back. "I can't," she whimpered.

Loki moved his mouth back to her ear, lips dragging against her skin. "Tell me what you want."

She squeezed her eyes shut again, knowing she couldn't stop it now. "I want you," Toni breathed.

Loki grinned triumphantly and pushed Toni away from his body. Toni let out a dry sob as she landed on her hands and knees, head hung. "Weak. Pathetic," Loki spat. Toni didn't move, even as he walked away, and neither did Stark senior. How could he?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the scene I based the story off of, and I (again unexpectedly) flipped the direction of the story! I think it's more realistic (mentally speaking) because I really wanted Loki to be Toni's weakness, and I think this shows that very well. Even though she hates him, he can still make her submit, you know what I mean?

And, yay! Two chapters in one day!