A Love as Dark as Blood

Not Again

I looked out the window of my dark room. I let the suns rays touch my face and smelled the freshly bloomed roses that grew in my front yard. 'Today is the day' I thought to my self.

I shut the curtain that was the only source of light in my now even dark room. I had to scramble to the lamp just some sort of lighting. Once it was on I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bottle of my anxiety pills(I carry them with me everywhere just in case).

I took one out and looked at for a second. Popped it in my mouth then swallowed it dry. One, Two, Three, Four, Five.......Twenty Nine, Thirty. I looked at the empty jar and chucked it at the wall. It wasn't quick enough! Death is taking too long. I hate it! I hate living! I just want it to end.

As the anger built up my vision started blurring. The things around me were moving and I was getting dizzy. I tried to walk to the door but fell hitting my head on it in the process. I couldn't get up and the room started getting dark and dark.

Just before I blacked out the door opened and mother stood there tears stated forming. She bent down and cradled my head. I heard her let out a quick sob.

"Oh Frank... Not again... Not again." She cried

Then everything was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Frank and Franks mom