A Love as Dark as Blood

I Will Never Forgive You

"I am sorry Mrs.Iero but, young Franklin has to be put in a mental hospital this time. Frankly I don't understand how he wasn't put in one before. I mean you, yourself even said this wasn't the first time he had to get his stomach pumped." My mother just sobbed

There was an awkward silence.

"Will it help him" She brushed some hair out of my face. I tried not to give any signs of me being awake.

"It really hard to say. In most cases yes it does help, In others they just end up right back were they started. It all depends on his will to live."

Silence again.

"When will they take him?"

"We have people on stand by right now to take him but, we will wait till he wakes. It's really the right thing to do Mrs.Iero Franklin might not make it next time. I'll send a nurse in, in a while."


I heard my mother cry softly and the door closed. I flutted my eyes open slowly and made a grunt type noise. Which really hurt my throat. My mother was at my side quickly, rubbing away the last of the tears.

"Frank baby how are you feeling?"

"My head hurts but, that might be from the fall. What about you?"

"I've had better days."

We sat there for a bit neither of us had anything to say. The silence was broken when an older blonde women walk in.

"Oh Mr.Iero you're up. Well I'll just send the guys in to get you."

"What do you mean get me!" I practically shouted. I knew they were talking about it but, I didn't she would really send me! How could she that Traitor!

"Frank honey it's only for a little while I promise. It will make you feel better"

Just then two men walked in with a stretcher. They tried to get me out of the bed and on to the stretcher but, I kept kicking and fighting them.

"WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR WE CAN SEDATE YOU! IT IS YOUR CHOICE." One of the men yelled at me. I instantly gave up. I got out of the be and seated myself in the stretcher. As soon as I was in they started strapping me down.

"See frank it wasn't that bad." My mother said as they finished strapping me down.

I glared at her with tears threatening to fall.

"I. Will. Never. Forgive. You." With that they start pushing me out the room leaving my mother to cry alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I have a few mistakes AND I wasn't able to fix the layout but, I am gonna work on it.

so tell me what you think!!!

-killjoyceline