The Original Selfish Machines.

one.

January 2012

"I thought your hair was blonde," he said as he laid down and looked at me.

"It was blonde. I dyed it last week on my birthday," I told him as I looked at my newly dyed dark red hair.

I felt a bit taken back though. How did he know I was blonde? We stopped talking in April 2011 and hadn't seen each other since then. Hmm, he must have creeped on Facebook. Well, technically we did see each other recently.

My mom and I decided to go get a late dinner probably about two weeks before this at El Burrito (seriously so fucking good). We walked in and walked past a group of people talking and laughing, I thought nothing of it. When we finished eating and walked past the group again, I noticed him sitting there. A girl yelled my name but I didn't bother to see who said it and kept walking. When I got to the door I heard him mutter, "why would you say that?" I would have stopped to say hi but I looked like complete shit. Once I was home I broke down as his words echoed in my head. I hated missing him.

We watched something on tv and talked about bands. I'm pretty sure it was that night that he assumed I fucked around with Pierce The Veil at their December show.

"Who's dick did you have to suck to get VIP?" He asked.

"No ones, I bought the pass."

"No, you probably showed them your big tits," he laughed.

"Shut up, AJ," I said and smacked his chest.

"What? I know you love that Mike dude, you totally blew him and showed him your tits!" He said.

"No, he just kept hugging me while we talked after the signing," I told him with a wink.

"Hmm, I wonder why," he said amused and sat up. He decided he was hungry and wanted to go get McDonald's. I wanted to blaze.

"Promise you'll come back?" I asked as I pulled out my wallet.

"Yeah. Just smoke your weed and I'll be back with munchies for you," he chuckled and took my money. "Three dollars? What the fuck can you get for $3?"

"Shut up," I said and told him what I wanted.

I snuck him back out through my garage and he stopped to look at my christmas/birthday present.

"Damn! You got a jetta!?" He said excitedly and bent down to touch the VW emblem.

"Mhm," I said annoyed and closed the garage behind him.

I went back into my room to pack a bowl and smoked it on my front porch. I finished it just as his white BMW pulled up. He told me that it smelled good as he walked up with food in hand. I nodded in agreement with a smile on my face as I looked at him with glossy eyes.

I sat on my bed and ate my plain cheeseburger and fries. I stared at him in disgust as I watched him eat a McGangBang (a chicken sandwich between a double cheeseburger for you guys that don't know what it is), a large fry, 2 apple pies, and the rest of my fries. He smirked at me and kept eating.

"Seriously don't know how you just ate all that," I said and laid next to him when he finished eating.

We laid in my bed and decided to watch Bridesmaids. I laid my head on his chest with my arm across his stomach but it didn't feel right so I stopped. It felt weird to be in my bed with him and not cuddle. I couldn't focus much on the movie because I was thinking of how weird that he was actually in my room, in my bed. I wanted so badly to kiss him but I remembered he had a new girlfriend in his life (but when did that ever stop us?). I wanted this to be different from all the other times.

We had only started talking again about a week before hand, around my birthday on the 26th. For some reason I can't even remember why or how we started talking then. My friend Sam and I were supposed to see A Day To Remember on the 27th. She got pretty sick and texted me while I was at dinner on my birthday telling me to ask if anyone wanted to buy the ticket. I texted him and asked. He was down to go until he realized he had work til 7 and by the time we got down there it'd be pointless. I guess that's how we started talking, I don't know.

I was quiet about who I told about hanging out with him. I didn't want to hear any shit from my friends after my falling out with him the previous spring. Seriously after that, it was just them talking shit about him and our situation instead of helping me get over it. I didn't want that again. I wanted a fresh start without my friends in our business.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first of many posts. I don't know how I feel exactly about this one. I'll probably post the chapters out of order from my memory.