Status: Oneshot

First Mistakes.

1/1

"Jimmy...this isn't a good idea..." I was trying my hardest to get this idea out of his head, he sighed and pulled me close, "Please Airi? I love you and you're moving away...I don't want you to forget me..." A small smile formed on my lips as I pulled Jimmy closer, "Fine...but only because I love you so much..." We kissed one last time before Jimmy took my innocence.

I groaned, that sick feeling in my stomach again, I got up and ran to the bathroom down the hall across from my sisters bedroom. The door to her room opened slowly, "Airiana?" I coughed, wiping my mouth and flushing the toliet, "What Cass?" She walked over to me, "Are you ok?" I nodded, "You know I get sick a lot before...my time..." She nodded, "Oh, ok. Night Airi." She hugged me and went back to her room, I got up and walked back to my own and crawled into my bed.
What I told Cass was a lie, I haven't had my period since before Jimmy and I had sex. Everything should be ok though, right? He used a condom...but what if it broke? What if something went terribly wrong? I need to find out, tomorrow when I wake up, I'm going to the store down the street and buying a pregnancy test.

I woke up the next morning, it was Saturday, mom was gone, I went into Cass's room and looked at her, "Hey Cass? Will you come to the store with me?" She nodded, "Sure," She put her glasses on and followed me downstairs and out the door. The walk there was normal, when we walked inside she followed me to the pregnancy tests, "Wh-what do you need that for?" She asked worried, I sighed, "Jimmy and I had sex before we left and..I haven't had my period yet." We bought the test and walked back home, I went straight to the bathroom and left the test on the counter.
Cass and I waited in the hall, she looked at me, "What are you going to do if you are? You're only sixteen Airi, do you really think Jimmy will want a kid?" I sighed, before I could answer the timer went off that I had set, I walked into the bathroom and felt my heart shatter when I saw the little pink +, "Cass!" She ran in and took the test, "Airi...you have to tell Jimmy..." I nodded, "I know...wait...no. I can't, he doesn't want this Cass." She hugged me, "Then tell my mom when she gets home, she has to know." I nodded, we sat in the living room waiting for mom to come home.
We heard the car pull in the driveway around six, I sighed and put the pregnancy test on the table. Mom walked in and put the bags on the kitchen table, "Girls? What is this?" She walked in, carrying the little white stick, "Mo-momma..." I got tears in my eyes, her eyes got wide, "Airiana..." I ran over and hugged her, she hugged back, "Is it Jimmy's?" I nodded, "W-we had se-sex before we le-left..." She sighed, "Let's make you an appointment for the baby." I nodded, I'm lucky to have such a caring mother. We made an appointment the next morning and all three of us went, the doctor told me I was about three months pregnant.

Six Months Later
The baby's due any day now, I found out I'm having a little boy. I'm naming him Maxwell Zackery Sullivan. I walked waddled down the stairs and into the kitchen where Cass was making breakfast, "Morning sis." I smiled, "Hey Cass, what are you doing?" She looked at me, "Some friends are coming out from Huntington Beach, they're staying here for awhile. They should be here in about ten minutes." That's when mom walked in, "Airi are you ready to leave?" I looked confused, "Leave?" She nodded, "You're going into the hospital today, since you're due da-," I cut her off, clutching my stomach, "Mom, we need to leave now."

Hours Of Labor Later
"Congradulations! It's a boy!" I smiled, wiping the sweat from my forehead when I heard the baby crying. The nurse brought him over to me, "Here's your baby boy." I held him in my arms, smiling, he was so tiny. Mom looked at me and smiled, "Welcome to the family Max." I held him close as they moved us from the delivery room to my own personal room. I was alone with Max for about ten minutes when there was a knock at the door, "It's open." I smiled, holding Max close. The door opened and Jimmy poked his head in, "Airi?"

I looked over at him, "Wh-what are you do-doing here?" He walked in, "I-is he...mine?" I looked down at Max, "Jimmy, meet your son, Maxwell Zackery Sullivan." He smiled, "Can I hold him?" I nodded and carefully handed Max to Jimmy, Jimmy's face lit up, "He's so little..." I smiled, "I know..." My mom walked in, "Airiana, you need to make the choice now, I can see how attached you are to him already..." I nodded, looking over at Jimmy holding Max, he looked up, "What choice?" I sighed, "I was considering giving Max up for adoption..."

Jimmy looked shocked, "Y-you're kidding, right? Airi you'd never do that..." I looked down, "Jimmy, I'm only sixteen...I can't have a baby and you're doing your music..." "I can handle a baby and doing music, please Airi, don't give him up..." Jimmy begged, there were tears in his eyes, I've never seen Jimmy this emotional. I thought for a moment, "Fine, we'll keep Max." He smiled and walked over, kissing me softly, "Come back and live with me in Huntington Beach, please? You, me, and Max?"
I couldn't help smiling, "Ok, we'll come back Jimmy..."