Sorry for Party Rocking

Let The Party Rock!

We walked in the club and I saw Alicia with Waynes crew. Sky looked pissed and Foo was getting shots. I was wearing my heels that Quest Crew bought me last year.

Next Morning

I was wedding dress shopping and Foo wanted something crazy. He was not wearing a tux and I was picking out a neon colored dress. Foo was going to be wearing animal print pants and some nice shirt or nice pants with a neon shirt. I finally found the right dress and let me tell you it was perfect. But I made him wear a tux and he could wear glasses with no lenses.

Wedding Day

I was in my wedding dress. I was looking in the mirror and Alicia was in there with me. I saw Mom and hugged her.

"You're so beautiful" said Mom crying.

I was leaving my past behide and starting a new one. I got veil in place and was at the doors of the church. Mom was in the front row and I was walking all by myself.

The doors opened and I started walking. I was trying not to cry and didn't. I walked up to Foo and grabbed his hands. He was trying not to cry

"You look beautiful." He mouthed.

"Our dearly beloved, we're gathered here today to witness the wedding of Stefan Kendal Gordy and Stephanie Gray." The priest said while reading the bible. "If there are any reasons that these two shouldn't be wed please speak now or forever hold your peace." He said while looking up.

Mom looked at everyone in the crowd and glared.

"Okay. Do you Stefan take Stephanie forever and always?" He asked.

"I do." He smiled and winked at me.

"Do you-"

"I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't." I said while looking at Foo.

"Okay you may now kiss the bride." He said while letting me and Stefan finally celebrate the moment everyone's been waiting for.

He pulled me down and kissed me. I was finally Mrs. Stefan Kendal Gordy.

Reception

I was wearing my rings They were HUGE on my hand but I loved HUGE rings. I was holding Foo's hand and we walked over to the cake. I felt like the happiest girl on the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs