Sorry for Party Rocking

I Want To Try

Sky marched up to me right away. "What the fuck are you doing with Lil Wayne, Drake, and their crew?!"

Wayne looked at him. "What ate you doing yelling at my girl? You done had your chance, Gordy. She's moved on to bigger and better things."

I shook my head. "Sky, stop. You just ruined my relationship with Sidney. I'm the laughing stock of the penguins now. Do you know how that's going to make me look to my dad?"

Drake put his arms around me. "When I was growing up, my mom and dad taught me to treat women with respect. You have disrespected her. She is not wrong to leave your sorry ass."

Sky grabbed my hand. "Alicia, let's talk."

Drake pulled us back. "No, bro. She staying here with us. She's happy right now."

Sky smirked. "She's not happy with you two." He grabbed my hands and pulled me against him. He kissed me with as much passion as he could muster up, wrapping his hands around my waist in the process. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with just as much passion. "Skyler."

He smiled. "Alicia."

I put a hand on his face. "Why did you kiss me?"

He looked at me sincerely. "I really like you, Alicia. I want to see where we go. I want to make you happy. Give me a chance."

I shook my head. "You'll just go make out with Stephanie."

He kissed me. "No I won't. I want you to be my girlfriend, Alicia. I want a commitment."

I looked up at him and nodded. "We can try."

He hugged me close, a big smile plastered on his face. "Will you be my date to the wedding?"

I chuckled. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one will be longer.