Sorry for Party Rocking

Paty Rocking To Hard

I was dressed in jeans, plaid shirt, and heels. I was getting for a club night tonight with Lmfao performing with me watching.

Minutes Before Show

We were all backstage and was drinking. I was on Foo's lap and Alicia came in.

"She got laid!" Sky yelled.

"Finally" said Foo.

Show

The boys were up there performing and the sound went out. Their mics went out and then the fire alarm went off. Everyone was being rushed outside and I got grabbed by Foo. I heard people screaming and yelling. We heard gun shots go off and got on the bus.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Some pipe broke" sadi Sky.

"That's nice to know" I said.

California

I was going to be on the Ellen show and was meeting these two girls that loved my music show much. I was dressed in decent clothes and was heading to the Ellen show kinda early.

Ellen Show

I walked in and was warming up my voice. I walked in the backstage and saw Sophie and Grace. They started screaming and I picked both of them up. I put them down and took a picture with them. After I did the Ellen show I headed to the AMA's.

AMA's

I was dressed and the boys were inside with Alicia. I saw Lil Wayne and he took a few shots with me and Drake. We were laughing and talking. I got escorted backstage and got changed.

Performance

I was dressed in dressed and heard LMFAO get off. I walked to the stage high fiving Sky and Foo. I put in my ears and grabbed my mics.



After I finished Eveyone was cheering.