Sorry for Party Rocking

Ding Dong Ditch

[Alicia]

"Alicia Claire Lemieux! You know Sidney is good to you! Why would you want to leave him for some alcoholic mixed racial guy?" My father, Mario Lemieux, was fuming.

"I was just hanging out with his guy. His name is Skyler. He's really sweet, daddy. Sidney isn't sweet anymore." I zipped my sweatshirt up more, trying to cover the bruises from this morning.

"What has gotten into you, Alicia? What are you hiding from me?" He unzipped my sweatshirt and saw all of the bruises. "Did Sidney do this to you?"

I nodded.

He had a look of disbelief. "Why would Sidney hit you?"

I looked at the ground. "I disobey some of his orders."

He grabbed my hand. "What orders?"

I quickly yanked my hand away. "I talk to the guys on the team, I don't do enough with the other wives and girlfriends, I don't spend enough time with him, I don't cook for him every night, and because I can't produce a child right now. Apparently that means I'm an ungrateful little bitch."

I heard the door open and Sidney  walked in drunk. "Where's my little whore? Come on. Let's go fuck. You're going to give me a baby. Come here you little bitch!"

I cringed and grabbed my bag. "I'll visit you soon, daddy. I love you." I ran out and got in the taxi. I took multiple taxis to get to Salt Lake City, Utah, where I finally ended up at their hotel. I texted Sky.

Me: I'm here.

Sky: No you're not. Quit teasing me.

Me: No. I'm really here.

Sky: Your douche boyfriend would never let you leave.

Me: What boyfriend?

Sky: You're really here and you're single?

Me: Yes and yes.

Sky: I'll be right down.

I sat down and waited for Sky to come get me. Twenty minutes later and he still hadn't shown up. I shook my head and got a hotel room. 

So much for really wanting me, Sky.