Lawn Mower's Day Off

Cat Meets the Lawn Mower

It happened like this . . .

One morning I went up stairs to get something to eat for breakfast and I go into the kitchen door way and notice that the front doors blind was open. Then as I was looking out the window of the door I saw the most shocking thing. Outside that very window was one of my roomates, Catharine. Seeing her out there is not what had shocked me so much. It was the fact that she had the snowblower out. I remember thinking to myself at this point 'what the hell is she doing with the snowblower . . .' I then walked to the door and slowly opened it and mind you I was still in a state of utter shock. I then asked her in a very confused and skeptical voice 'what are you doing . . .' She looked up when she heard my voice and awkwardly stood looking at me until she finally said something. 'ummm . . . do you guys have a lawn mower . . .' I then answered 'yes, we do . . .' Cat then says 'oh I didn't think there was one cause I couldn't find it so I was going to use the snowblower. I thought it could work, you know . . .' The whole time I'm thinking to myself "how can someone be so dumb . . ." I then told her that there was a lawn mower in the shed out in the back yard. She then said 'I bet the neighbors think I'm crazy . . .' Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself "you have no idea . . ." So then she says 'I didn't even know there was a shed back there . . .' My mind was going crazy, I mean how can someone live in a place for about four months or more and not look out the window and see a big ass ugly shed outside? I mean come on, for real? How can someone be so dense? After that she put the snowblower away and went to the backyard. While she did this I was laughing my ass off all throughout the house. Then I heard her opening the front door. I then fought quickly to sober my self up so she doesn't see that I'm laughing about the whole thing. She then comes to my room and looks at me for a minute (which was kind of creeping me out) and finally says 'ummmm . . . . there is a lock on the shed . . .' She says this to me with a questioning look on her face and I said 'yeah . . .' and then she says ' . . do you know the combination . . .' I pause for a moment and just look at her with a your kidding me look on my face and say 'it's on the fridge . .' I mean come on it's in big ass letters under the words [Shed Combo]. ( mind you she has lived here for about four months) How blind can one person be? Anyways this is just one of the many dumb things that she does but it is funny as hell to witness it. Hope you found it at least a little funny.

This just happened a couple of summers ago by the way.

More stories of Cathrine coming soon . . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
I will never forget this day.