Tickled

One shot

“No Louie, you can’t make me!” I exclaimed, folding my arms in front of me and snapping my mouth closed.

“Come on Love, one carrot.” he pleaded, holding one tiny carrot slice towards me. I shook my head and pointedly looked away from him. “Nicole, I will make you eat this carrot.”

“Nuh-uh.” I said, giving him a glare. He smirked and raised his eyebrow before launching towards me.

His body collided with mine, knocking us both to the floor. As Louie lay on top of me he grinned. “Gonna eat the carrot?”

I shook my head and turned my face away from him. He sighed a little before shifting. I thought he was finally giving in, but the next thing I knew his fingers were attacking my sides. I squirmed from under him, trying to get away, but he was stronger. His hands moved down my sides to behind y knees which sent me into hysterics.

“Lou-Lou pl-please stop!” I laughed, trying to swat his hands away from me. My efforts were useless as he continued to tickle me.

“Not unless you’ll eat the carrot!” he replied, his face inches above me.

“FINE!” I yelled, willing to do just about anything to stop him. His hands froze and he grinned down at me.

“Good.” Louie said before giving me a quick kiss and standing up. He offered me his hand, pulling me to my feet and helping me back into my seat. I tucked my blonde hair behind my ear as I waited for him to sit. He took his seat across from me and picked up his fork again. The piece of carrot still hanging on it.

I frowned as he reached over the table towards my face. “I still don’t wanna…” I mumbled, but he used that as his opportunity to stick the carrot slice in my mouth. “Jerk! I wasn’t ready!” I said, barely tasting the small slice as it slid down my throat.

He just laughed loudly, dropping his fork back onto his plate before rising. Louie grabbed my hand again and led me into the living room. “You love me and you know it.” he said, dropping me off at the couch and putting a movie in.

“Not when you do stuff like that.” I answered, crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him. “I wasn’t ready.” I remarked again.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked from in front of me. I looked up to see him kneeling down in front of me with a ring box in his hand. My eyes grew wide and I gasped.

“Lou..” I whispered, watching as he opened it. A beautiful diamond ring sat in it. He nervously smiled at me.

“Nicole. I love you. I always have.” He started, his blue eyes never leaving my green ones. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Making you eat carrots, laughing, making a family. I want everything, and I want it with you. Will you marry me?”

I smiled a little. “One condition.” My voice said as I grinned widely.

“Anything.” he breathed.

“I never have to eat another carrot again.” I replied, causing him to laugh and kiss me.

“Deal.” he said, slipping the ring onto my finger and kissing me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written a one shot in a while..this was not edited...sorry.

Well, I hope you all like it, please comment and tell me what you think!