Status: Rising

I'm Not Insane

i feel insane

He wanted to see blood shed.

His ice blue eyes gazed around the depressing room. The walls where grey the tables where grey hell what they where wearing was grey. It just showed death. You'd think a place where they wanted crazy people to get better would at least have some colour. Not just showing how this place had to life at all. That was probably in the rule book or something. No colour.

That wasn't the colour that set Jimmy off though. It was the workers. Their fake smiles that just said 'Ha I can pee by myself.' Or 'I'm just doing this for money.' No one really cared in here. No on cared if they found you dead in the morning. No one cared why you where even in here. They didn't care if your where raped all the time as a child and now had a fear of men. No one gave two fucks. Why should they though?

Everyone trapped in here is crazy.

Not Jimmy though. He wasn't insane. He just was him. Though his friends didn't seem to believe that though. They where the reason he was here. He couldn't bring himself to hate his old friends. Which was shocking since all Jimmy could think about was blood every single second of every single day.

He broke out of his thoughts as someone poked his shoulder. He clenched his jaw already knowing who was there. He closed his blue eyes taking a deep breath trying to get the bloody thoughts out as he turned to look at the person in the eye.

"Nancy." He hissed out looking at the nurse. Her usual frown was on her face. She wore grey slacks with a grey top. Her blonde hair pulled into a tight bun. Her brown eyes where boring and made Jimmy hate her more. He glanced down at her tanned neck. He just wanted slide his knife across that fucken neck and watch her bleed to her death. He could just picture her screaming for her life as he-

"Jimmy!" She said sternly slapping the table. Jimmy again broke out of his thoughts and narrowed his eyes at her. "What?" He spat out venom in his voice. "Your friends are here. Get up." She said simply. Jimmy sighed standing in his tall figure looking around the dining room. Patients fiddled with their food and nurses watched them closely. They weren't aloud to use knifes or forks. Or plastic spoons. A year ago one guy had stabbed himself with a plastic knife. If that was even possible.

Jimmy followed Nancy out keeping his head down letting his blue eyes look over the floor like something was going to happen. His friends visited ever week. No matter where they where in the world they found away back to him. He wanted them to take him out of her. They all refused though.

Jimmy paused cocking his head as another person was walking towards them in the hall way. Nancy paused talking to the other nurse and Jimmy took his chance took look up and they new crazy person.

She looked scared. Very scared. She couldn't keep her eyes looking at one place. Those light green eyes where darting around the hall way like something was about to pop out. Her light purple, yes purple, hair was pulled into a messy bun with bangs falling into her eyes that she tried pushing away. She was skinny and kept her hands close together. She had a couple of tattoo's poking out of her grey clothing. She was new. Jimmy could tell.

"Jimmy say hi to our new guest. This is Bride. Bride this is Jimmy." Nancy said. Jimmy rolled his eyes. She thought people could be friends in this crazy house. God she was fucken stupid.

Bride's eyes finally stopped moving and meet Jimmy's. Jimmy froze as those light green eyes meet his. There was so much pain and fear inside of them Jimmy gasped for breath. He wanted to reach out and hold her. Telling her it was okay.

"Bride let's go get some food okay?" The nurse said taking Bride's arm. She snapped her hand away and lowered her eyes. She nodded following the lady out.

Jimmy's eyes never left her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feed back!

Comment and subscribe!

Keep Searching~
~sweet insanity