Status: Comments get more updates

Suicide Is The Best Solution

Things Took a Turn For The Worst

I met Tristan at the park.

"Bristol." He said with concern in his eyes.

He hugged me instantly. I hugged him back with my right arm. The arm with no cast. He let go and looked at me.

"What happend?" He asked.
"My mother is a fucking cunt. The bitch didn't kniw I was gone. Three weeks and she had no clue. Then she goes off and yells at me." Stray tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped them away.

"I'm sorry Bri but your mom. She's a bitch."
"She said I was her only child. It's like she's forgotten all about Lizzy..."

When I said that he hugged me again. I began to sob on his chest. I couldnt handle this. It was too much to bear. My parents dont care. My mom has forgotten she had another daughter. I have no friends. Tristan is..... i dont know. Not a friend. An experiment per say. Im seeing how it goes. But still. Damon....i dont know. I love him but its like that happend too fast. Its like he was there to confort me for the time being. Keep me from my misery. But its time i confront it head on. I was seventeen. Its time I stood up to the bitch.

"Tristan, I have to go."

With that I went back home. I would explain to him later. I walked into my house and into the livingroom. I turned the tv off.

"Bristol Ann Rhymes!!" My father yelled.
"We need to talk."
"Go on." I looked at the both of them.
"What happend? I've been gone for three weeks and you guys didnt even know. I was in a coma and could've died. Mom, you've seem to forgotten you have two daughters. What the hell happend? Do you want me to move away? Because at this point i'll gladly do it without looking back. Never to be seen again."
"You were in a coma?" My dad question.
"Mom hasnt told you? Well dad I got hit by a car three weeks ago and got put into a coma. And where were you? Work. Thats where."
"I didn't forget about her." My mom said.
"Well according to yesterday saying you have one child you have."
"I meant one living child, Bristol. And we work to keep this house, the clothes on your back, the food in your belly, the-"
"I COULD HAVE DIED MOM! THE CLOTHES AND THE FOOD WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING MATTERED! I WOULDN'T BE HERE!"

She flinched at my outburst.

"Get out. Go stay at a friends house for a few days." My dad said conforting my crying mother.
"Better yet I wont come back." I said and stormed off to my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I parked in front of Damon's house. I'll be staying here. Its far from my parents house. I got out and walked up to his door. I knocked three times. It took him 15 minutes to answer the door. He opened the door pulling on a shirt. He froze when he saw me.

"Did you just take a shower?" I asked smiling.
"Uh.... yea that's what I was doing." He smiled back.

Weird. He seemed scared?

"Who is it, Babe?"

A small petite blonde came into view wearing nothing but a blanket.

"Oh. I see. Goodbye, Damon. Deletr my number. Forget me. Have a nice fucking life."

I turned around and walked back to my car.

"Bristol! Wait! I can explain!"

I turned around.

"And that's the thing, Damon. You can't. Seeing her explains everything. You've been cheating on me. Theres your fucking explanation."

I walked back to my car but turned around.

"Oh and don't come looking for me. I'll either be gone out of the city or dead on the side of the street."

With that i got into my car and sped off towards Tristan's house.
I knocked on the door. His mom answered.

"Yes?" She asked.
"Is Tristan here?"
"Tristan!!"

Five minutes later he appeared. Once he saw it was me he walked out and shut the door.

"Can I crash here for a few days?"
"What happend?"
"I got kicked out...."
"A few days? Sounds like you need a few months."
I looked down at my feet playing with the hem of my shirt.
He lifted my face with his index finger.

"You can stay with me."

He closed the gap between us and pressed his lips to mine. Somehow they were better than Damon's. I don't know why but I trusted him. And I didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my waist. He smiled and broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Bristol, you are the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on. I regret seventh grade. I regret everything i've ever told you. They should have been things like you're gorgeous, funny, adorable, and i love how sarcastic you can be at times. Your smike is amazing. Your laugh is cute. Everything about you is perfect. Can you forgive me?"

I smiked and crashed my lips on his. I don't know why I forgave him but I think it's because I was truely happy for once. The happiness i felt for Damon. That was false alarm. That wasnt real. I thoight it was but im happier with Tristan. I broke the kiss.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you too."

'Sissy? I made a mistake and i'm sorry. Tristan. He's the one. I'm so sorry.' Lizzy cried.
'Hey, don't worry. We all make mistakes. I love you.'
'I love you too.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel or no sequel? Because this is the end of this. Lol
KaeBug(:

Sequal