Status: What happens in Wonderland, Stays in Wonderland. . .

"I Guess It's My Wonderland."

". . .cloud-like state."

April may have been entirely out of her mind but at this rather impulsive moment she didn't have a care. Reaching out a hand whilst balancing carefully on the other, she carefully pressed her free hand against a cobbled wall facing her problematically. As April's hand met the stone she felt herself falling timelessly. Her supporting hand parting with the floor, her knees losing contact with safety and a breeze tussling her hair. April fell for what felt like an eternity, she felt her body become uninterested with what her brain was instructing her limbs to do.
With an unnerving sense of reality, April hit the floor with a hard, cold, unwelcome CRACK.

Jasper couldn't believe his eyes. He watched the girl fall effortlessly from the crack of light miles above his head, her white hair whipping and whirling around her seemingly tangling her inside a cloud-like state.
Jasper became mesmerized by her falling, he watched intently as the girl willingly fell gracefully through the golden streak of light in the above. As Jasper became more engrossed in her falling he grew slightly aware of what happens when you finish falling from a great height. . . You hit the ground, very hard.
He scrambled to his feet and scuttled like a lizard towards her body which lay limply on the grimy tiles, the stream of golden light glinting upon her shocked face. Her expressive emerald green eyes wide in astonishment, her candyfloss lips parted in a questioning manor. Jasper began to think of resuscitation methods frantically, he was halfway to placing his hand on her cheek and beginning mouth-to-mouth when she sat bolt upright, wide eyed, lips parted and head butted Jasper off balance.

Jasper let out a groan of fright and pain, snatching away his hand and sliding backward slightly. She blinked once or twice and wiggled her toes seemingly checking she could still use her legs.Jasper sat up and crossed his legs like a small child as he watched the girl compose herself. She placed her and lent back to figure out where she'd fallen from, her frost white hair touching the floor gently. The girl sighed deeply brushing grime from her bubblegum pink converse. She continued this process on her bare legs and patterned shorts until she reached her hair, which she ran carefully through her hands inspecting it for dirt or grime.

For someone who had basically just died Jasper thought she had took a fairly casual outlook on the recent falling incident. She swizzled her legs around so she was sat with her knees hovering slightly above the ground facing Jasper, who she had still not noticed. She took her 'phone' now a million little bits out of her pocket looking mildly amused as she inspected the tiny shards of screen and mashed up battery in her hand. But her expression switched to horrified as she patted her body frantically for something, she pulled out an iPod and looked extremely relieved as it was still in usable condition. She let out a sigh of relief and lay back on the cold, grimy tiled floor staring up at the hole she'd fallen from.

Jasper cleared his throat and stretched his legs in front of him smiling at the girl. She looked puzzled but smiled back anyway.

"I'm Jasper. . ." He said offering a dirty hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaay a new addition from Laura! Pretty much a bit of my mind may get a bit creepy so be warned!

Anyway feedback and comments are lovely as always,

Love Laura x