Status: Working on it.

Through Sin and Self Destruction

Getting Right To Business

My legs were wrapped around his waist as he pushed his hard cock into me one last time. He was leaving for tour in an hour and I felt one last fuck would end it well. Ben Bruce always knew how to please a woman with sexual needs.

"Fuck, Ben. You can do better than that!" I gasped out as he growled into my ear. I always nagged on him just to bring him to his highest peak. No, he wasn't my boyfriend. In fact, I barely knew the Englishman. When he wanted sex, he came to my exotic club. Yepp, I'm a stripper and damn good at it. I've got the legs of a goddess and they were made for poles. This statment was shortly interuppted by Ben spilling into me. It's okay, I'm on the pill.

"That was nice, Lilith," he barely breathed out as he slipped his pants back up. I just shrugged and pulled my skirt down.

"Isn't it always?" was my clear statement as I gathered up my belongings for the night. He seemed a bit tense. He always hated goodbyes because he's cocky Ben Bruce, the rockstar. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything but sex and money. Fuck that feelings shit.

"I uhm- I guess I'll see myself out.." He trailed off, walking passed me and out of the club.

There was something that always intrigued me about that man. I never let him get the best of me though. I had other things to worry about. Ah fuck, what am I kidding? I have no responsibilities whatsoever. Lilith Wardon. Partier by day; stripper by night.

I turned off the lights and locked up the club. Just another lustful night.

--------
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know.. But it's my first Ben Bruce story! I hope it turns out alright. Anyway, comments would be nice.<3

xoxox,
Bryn.