Status: Working on it.

Through Sin and Self Destruction

No Bullshit, Please.

As I drove back home all I could think about was him. Why was he being such a dick? Was it just because he was a cocky ass rockstar? Or did he have nothing else better to do? Or maybe, he just acted that way in front of his "pals" because I knew for sure he loved being around me. Why did I care so much though? As these thoughts kept running through my brain, I came to a stop and entered my home. It was dark and cold, just the way I liked it. I went upstairs to take a shower as my phone alerted me with a text.

"Hey, just making sure everything's okay.. xoxo, Joce." I sighed at the text I recieved. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone for that matter. I was so pissed off at the world. Pissed off? Hmm.. Maybe I was just upset. Maybe. I stripped and got into the shower, lathering up my shampoo and my thoughts. I just couldn't stop myself. What the fuck did I do to deserve this bullshit? Oh wait, I'm a whore. Whores always deserve the bullshit, right? As I dried myself off I could hear a loud knock on my door. Always someone trying to get in my business. I wrapped my towel around my body quickly and rushed to the door. I opened it and to my suprise, a standing Danny was propped up against my doorway.

"The fuck?" was all I could get out of my mouth. He had a snug smile across his face, probably because of lack of clothing in front of him.

"Jocelyn gave me your address to make sure you were okay. She, uh had 'business' to take care of." He chuckled at his own statement and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fucking fine, what's it to ya?" For once, I didn't care about the male presence in front of me. I wasn't in the mood for bullshit.

"Are you sure? Ben can be a wee bit on the insensitive side." I gripped my towel more and sighed.

"I'm fine, alright? Look, I need to put on clothes. You can come inside if you want. If not, beat it." I left the door cracked enough for him to come in if he pleased and went upstairs. I heard the door close as I was slipping on my skinnys and the TV turn on. I sighed again, wishing to myself that he would've just left. I snapped on my bra and a band tee, not in the mood for cleavage. I walked back down to my living room and raised my eyebrow.

"Why exactly do you give a fuck about my problems anyway, Mr...?" I trailed off, not knowing his last name. He chuckled a bit as I sat down on the arm of the couch.

"It's Worsnop. And I care because I saw you slap the shit out of Ben earlier. I know how cruel he is to the ladies at times." His voice was sincere but I still wasn't buying it.

"Uh huh. And what exactly do you know about being kind to the female race, Mr. Worsnop?" He sighed a bit and looked over at me.

"Alright, I may have had my fair share of whores but I'm really just a teddy bear. You seem like a nice girl anyway. You're fiesty and it's great. I don't think you deserve all the hype Ben gives." He chuckled at himself and I sighed once more. I really didn't understand why I was so angry. More like, upset. I was getting so caught up in all the emotions running through my mind that I bursted into tears right then and there. I could see Danny bite his lip through the water covering my eyes and soon enough I was pulled into his chest.

"Shh, it's alright, love.." he cooed softly and stroked my hair. I was so angry and upset that I couldn't take it anymore. I just sat there, in Danny Worsnop's arms, crying my eyes out. I didn't mind too much though. He was a great comfort..

What the fuck has gotten into me? Was this the start of a new friendship?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! Thanks for the comments and subscribers! Enjoy(:

xoxox,
Bryn.