Status: Working on it.

Through Sin and Self Destruction

Hellraiser.

It was a regular night at the club. Business was booming like a Vegas strip. I was already packing in the money and I couldn’t be happier. It had been a couple weeks since the last time Danny stopped at my club. He had been coming very often since. Danny promised he’d visit me tonight and that made me ecstatic. I finally had a guy friend that wouldn’t try and seduce me or I seduce them. It felt great. My life was turning up again. As I gathered up my cash to put in my safe out in the back room, I got a text from Danny saying he’d be there soon. I went up to the bar to get a couple drinks when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and smiled.

“Danny!” I hugged him. He chuckled into my embrace and smiled.

“How are you tonight, love?” I handed him a bottle of whiskey and he started to already down it.

“I’m great now that my best guy friend is here.” I winked and he chuckled once more.

“How’s Joce and James?” I was curious considering I hadn’t talked to her in a while. She was always busy with him. Danny shrugged at me.

“Fucking like rabbits, pretty much.” I shook my head and giggled. I never suspected her to be so sexually aroused by a man. It wasn’t her at all. It was, well, more like me. I’d never have a relationship though. Fuck that.

Danny and I were having a great night so far. He watched me when I had to go on stage and to be honest, not awkward at all. He smiled at me the whole time and even threw some cash up. As we mingled in the lounge area I had no idea Ben was right around the corner. Danny wrapped his arm around my shoulder and laughed at my lame ass joke. I knew he meant well though. The next thing I knew Ben approached us with a glare on his face.

“What the fuck are you doing, Danny?!” Danny was as confused as me. Why did he give a fuck? My thoughts were put to hold when Ben smashed his fist into Danny’s face.

“Ben?! What the fuck?! That’s your friend!” I looked at Danny who was now holding his nose, to see Jocelyn and James run in. Ben was livid with..jealousy? No, it couldn’t be.

“Fuck. You. Lilith. You stupid fucking whore!” Those words continued to pierce into my brain. If I knew my personality so well, why did it hurt so much when Ben said those things? My eyes began to water but I shook them away. Jocelyn could see how upset and angry I was so, she did exactly what I planned to do. Beat the shit out of Ben.

I just stood there with James and Danny who was holding a cold rag to his face, watching Jocelyn punch Ben repeatedly. When Jocelyn got angry, she definitely got angry. I looked over at James who had a sly smirk on her face.

“I bet she’s like an animal with angry sex. Proper good time, yeah?” He chuckled at himself and I shook my head as I watched Ben run out when he had the chance. I gave Danny a big hug and wiped the dry blood off his lip. I knew I had to go talk to Ben. I left James to tend to Jocelyn with his wild sex talk. Danny insisted me into going outside to Ben so I didn’t abject.

I walked out to the front and around the corner to see a Ben Bruce leaning against the wall, smoking. I took in a deep breath and sighed. I didn’t even know what to say to him. I was pissed, that’s for sure. He looked up to see me and stared into my eyes like darts. This wasn’t going to end well.

“Why did you hit him, Ben? He did nothing to you.” I decided to approach sincerely but sternly.

“I don’t want him infested with your aids, Lilith.” Okay, this is going to be harder than I thought.

“Quit with your fucking whore jokes, Bruce. Give me some damn answers. Are you fucking jealous or something?” His laugh was loud and obnoxious. I really wanted to punch him now.

“Me? Ben Bruce? Jealous? You’ve got to be shittin’ me.” He smirked deviously at me and I almost melted right then and there. No, now was not the time for my hormones to react. Instead, I glared at him and crossed my arms.
“Well, it has to be something like that. Considering Danny had his arm around me and you punched him for fuck’s sake!” He shrugged again and put out his cigarette butt.

“Don’t worry about it, Lil. I’ll find someone more attractive than you. Danny can have your ugly as.” At that, he walked off. I stood there in shock. Ugly? No way..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments and subscribers! I ove you all.(;

xoxox,
Bryn.