Status: Working on it.

Through Sin and Self Destruction

Disasters.

“Don’t worry about it, Lil. I’ll find someone more attractive than you.”

His words still hit me days after. I had locked myself up in my home, even took off work for a few days. I wasn’t in the mood for anything. Jocelyn was definitely worried about me. I kind of felt sorry for her and Danny, having to wonder about me. I couldn’t help it though. Ben’s the biggest fucking jerk that I had ever met. He reminds me of my no good father. I sighed at that and heard a knock on my door. I groaned and pulled my robe on tighter and opened the door to see a worried Danny’s face.

“Hi,” was all I could get out. My happiness had drained away. He pulled me into a hug and I held on tightly.

“You look terrible, love..” I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

“Gee, thanks. Remind me to put you on a plaque of the best friend wall.” He chuckled and sat down beside me, handing me a cup of tea.

“I figured you’d want some comfort so, here’s some tea and my presence.” I smiled a bit and sipped the tea.

“I don’t know what to do, Danny. I don’t know why he’s being an assfuck. He was never that way until he knew I knew he was in AA.” He chuckled and shook his head while I leaned into his side.

“Ben’s just- Ben. I guess he thinks he has to be a cunt to the chicks ‘cause he’s a rockstar. I dunno. I was worse than him so I really can’t say much.” He chuckled as I giggled. I loved having his company. It made me feel a bit better.

“Your phone keeps going off! Make it stop.” I giggled and grabbed my phone, seeing that it was Jocelyn for the millionth time.

“Should I answer it?” I still wasn’t in the mood to talk.

“I think you should. She’s been dying to talk to you but she won’t tell any of us what for.” I raised my eyebrow at that and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Lilith! Finally, fuck.. I need to uhm- talk to you. Please, come over to my place. Please..” My eyes went wide as I heard her sniffle. I hurriedly told her I’d be there soon and hung up.

“Joce wants me to come over. It sounds important. I swear I’ll call you later.” Danny nodded in understandment and hugged me before he left.

I sighed to myself and went upstairs to shower and get ready. I was worried about Jocelyn now. She never cried but hey, neither do I and I’ve been crying like a big baby. I was just so confused now. I just kept hoping she would be all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! A lot of drama to come, hopefully. Hope everyone is enjoying it!(: comments are great.<3

xoxox,
Bryn.