Status: Not sure...

Dressed in Yella'...

One; Adventure Time

She sat on her bed, guitar in her lap, a cigarette between her lips and a bunch of papers and an ashtray scattered around her. The window was open to circulate some fresh air so her parents wouldn't smell the tobacco. She started to play a song when there was a knock at her door.

"Shit," Eliza grunted. She rammed the lit end of the cigarette into the ashtray and stowed it under her bed, "Just a second!"

She misted her vanilla body spray through the air and lightly on her body and hair, "Come in!"

"Hey sweetheart," Her mother, Claudia peaked through the doorway.

"Hey mom," Eliza smiled, "What's up?"

"Your father and I were wondering if you'd be okay with babysitting for the next couple days. It's our anniversary and we just wanted a few days away."

Eliza scrunched her nose, "I suppose."

"Thank you so much," Claudia smiled, "Well, we'll see you later. I left you some money, it's in its usual spot. Make sure your brother is fed and so is the rabbit. "

"Sure thing."

"Oh, and Eliza."

"Yeah Mom?"

"Smoking's a nasty habit."

With that, Claudia shut the door and Eliza laughed. She swung her legs over her bed and hopped up. The small teen skipped across her room and pulled on some leggings. Pulling her hair into a messy bun, she made her way out to the kitchen.

There, her father, Daniel, stood with the newspaper in one hand and his coffee in the other.

"Hey Pops," Eliza chirped, snatching the newspaper from him.

"I was reading that," he mumbled in his regal British accent.

"Hmm, Let's see," Eliza straightened up and imitated a very proper old gentleman with a British accent, "Indeed, just as I expected. People are stupid."

"Give me that," Daniel chuckled, snatching the newspaper back. Rolling it up, he bopped her on the top of the head, "Don't make fun of your family."

Eliza stuck her tongue out at her father before ducking another bop to the head. She laughed as she skipped away from her father and into the living room. She smiled when she saw her brother.

He sat on his little knees in front of the big telivision screen, eyes wide and a smile on his baby cheeks as he watched the boy with funny noodle-like body and his best friend who happened to be a talking, morphing dog.

"Adventure Time? Really Charlee?" Eliza smiled as she say behind him, putting a leg on each side of him. Charlee quickly shifted so he snuggled against his sister.

After a few long seconds, Charlee stuttered, "I-I like the-the, uhm, the dog."

"You like Jake?"

"Yeah!"

"Why do you like him?"

"Because he's-he's orange!"

"Because he's orange? Char, you're goofy."

"No, you're goofy," Charlee smiled.

"But you're goofier," Eliza replied, poking the tip of his nose.

"Ewiza! You're the goofiest!"

"Ahh! You win!" Eliza yelled falling onto her back.

Charlee giggled and jumped on her. "Rahhhhh!" he yelled throwing his little fists at her chest and stomach.

"Charlee the Champion!" Daniel declared, picking Charlee up and spinning him around.

Charlee squealed in delight and Eliza just beamed up at her brother and father. The one thing that Eliza charished more than her music was her family. She loved her family because they were all so close. Obviously, they had fights and hated each other at time, but that's every family. She loved her parents, but she loved Charlee even more. Charlee was different.

Charlee has Asperger's Syndrome. He doesn't quite pick up on social ques. It takes him a while to answer questions. He stutters. Loud noises give him little panic attacks. He's just like a normal seven-year-old kid, just a bit more... Quirky, as Eliza put it.

After about another five minutes of Eliza goofing around with her two favorite guys, Claudia strode into the living room, her oversized glasses hung on the perfect upturn of her nose, a piece of cobalt blue gum smacked between her pearly white teeth behind a pair of beautifully full lips. Her tanned skin glowed and contrasted beautifully against the starch white of the form-fitting sun dress. A very large bag hung on her left arm and behind her trailed a suitcase.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Claudia asked, flashing a dazzling smile.

"I'm ready if you're ready, love," Daniel smiled back. He stood up and plopped Charlee on Eliza's lap, "See yah later, kiddos. Have fun, don't do anything stupid. Love you both."

Eliza laughed, "No promises."

"Char," Daniel squatted in front of the small child, "Do you think you could watch Eliza? Make sure she stays outta trouble for me?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Good," Daniel smiled, kissing the top of his head. He looked up and kissed Eliza's forehead, "Love you."

"Alright, we'll be back in two days. Eliza, thanks for this. See you kids later," Claudia said.

"Bye Mommy!" Charlee waved.

"Bye baby, I love you!"

With that, Claudia shut the door and the two minors were left alone.

"So Char, whattya want to do?"

"ADVENTURE TIME!" Charlee mimicked the tv show and leaped off Eliza.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Pictures of Charlee, Claudia and Daniel are in the prologue.

I really hope this captivates people (: