Status: Active :)

Unknown

Acacia

The television made a static noise as the visiting girl powered it up, utilizing Acacia’s remote. She quickly skipped to the news, displaying an image of a distraught Niall Horan. “Acacia, look! It’s Niall. Doesn’t he look absolutely adorable?”

Messy haired Acacia followed her friend’s voice to the living room of her apartment. “For fucks sake, Sierra, you know I don’t want to talk about Niall.” She plopped down on the couch, legs stretched out across her friends lap, and attempted to grab the remote in order to change the channel. After she handed Niall that letter after one of his concerts in Manhattan, she’d hated herself. It wasn’t because she knew she shouldn’t have written him that letter, although she knew that as well. It was because she’d psyched herself out about receiving something in return, only to remember she didn’t put an email address, phone number or Twitter username on the paper.

Sierra reluctantly gave her the remote, before pausing after hearing something on the program and wrestling the remote from Acacia’s grasp. “Acacia, rewind this. Right now,” Sierra ordered.

“Why?” Acacia’s brows knitted together, giving her brown haired friend a confused expression. Without waiting for an explanation, the girl pressed the remote, rewinding to the very second she walked into the room. As she heard the reasoning behind why Niall was on the television screen, her stomach dropped.

“Eighteen year old Niall Horan of One Direction has decided to reach out to his fans over Twitter to find a mystery girl. This mystery girl apparently gave Niall a letter as the popular boy band was leaving their hotel a couple weeks ago. He tweeted at one in the morning last night, asking his fans to help him find this girl and it caused much controversy. The tweet said ‘guys I’m trying to find a girl who gave me a letter a couple weeks ago. Please help me; I really need to reply to her’. He later followed up with another tweet giving his fans a reason why. He claims that the letter touched his heart and he’d like to thank her personally. If you have any information about the possible whereabouts of this girl, Horan mentioned he had created a hotline you can call. Horan later tweeted that only real information will be rewarded with concert tickets to their upcoming 2013 headliner,” the news anchor stopped talking, cueing a video of Niall.

“Mystery girl, please, if you’re watching this, contact me in any way possible. Please,” Niall’s voice was broken, making him seem as he was on the verge of tears.

“Acacia… You gave him the letter I convinced you to give him a couple weeks ago. As he was leaving his hotel. Niall is looking…. Is looking for you,” she choked out, sitting upright.

A million thoughts began to enter Acacia’s mind, causing a terrible migraine to appear out of nowhere. “No, it’s not me. No, no, no.”

“Think of the facts. It’s you, ‘Cacia, it’s you.”

“Sierra! I fucking hate you! Call the number right now and ask how many girls have called already,” Acacia strained her voice, tossing the house phone over to her. "Why did I let you convince me to give him that letter? There's a search party all around the world and it might be all for me!"

A few nods and mumbles from the blond haired girl later, she turned back to face Acacia, covering the mouth piece of the phone with her small hand. “There have been two thousand calls in the last hour. You have to tell them.” The phone was passed down to Acacia who shook her head in an attempt to get Sierra off her back.

“No,” was the stern reply spoken by Acacia as she grabbed the phone and pressed the ‘end call’ button. As much as the feeling in her heart told her to come forward and tell the people running the hotline – and also tell Niall, in a way – her mind said no. She knew it was irrational and he probably needed her name for a restraining order. Maybe it was a different girl who handed him a letter. That was definitely it. It wasn’t Acacia Jonestown, just another girl who was hopelessly in love with Niall Horan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another upload! Tell me what you guys think? I love you all, my little cupcakes. :)
Do you like this idea?
Comment/subscribe/recommend.