Status: Active :)

Unknown

Niall

“I’m goin’ mad! I can’t do this anymore,” Niall shouted to no one in particular as the faint sound of hundreds of phones rang in the background.

“Niall, calm down, don’t you want to find her?” Harry walked over to the Irish lad, patting his shoulder, in a meek attempt to get the agitated boy to settle down.

“Ye’ but answerin’ these phones is torture.”

“It’s all in good nature, my mate. All in good nature.”

The phone nearest to Niall rang, and he picked it up in an instant; a reflex from the hours of phone calls he’d answered over the past few days. Niall’s voice was shaky as he answered the phone. He’d been answering calls for hours – all girls trying to win him over. After the first five calls, he’d realized that using his own voice to answer calls had been fatal, resulting in a ringing ear. Thus, he was using accents he picked up from traveling all over the world to answer the phone. “’Ello! What can I do ye for?”

“Is this the number to call for information on the whereabouts of the girl you’re looking for?” The voice was antsy and for a split second, Niall’s heart fluttered, hoping it was the letter girl.

“Yeh, it is! Whut’s the information ye have?”

The girl began to speak but then stopped, whispering to someone in the background. “How many people have called so far?”

“A lot actually. Two thousan’ in the last hour. Have ye got any info for meh?”

“I might! Give me a second,” the girl on the phone replied, fumbling with her phone. On the other end of the call, Niall could faintly make out the words spoken by the familiar voice, joined by a new voice.

“There have been two thousand calls in the last hour. You have to tell them,” the familiar voice strained, fumbling with the phone, probably handing it off to the other voice.

“No, Sierra. It’s probably not even me. Imagine how many letters he gets a day,” was the stern reply from the second voice. The line suddenly went dead and Niall smiled to himself. What if this was her?

He screamed, catching the attention of the four other boys in the room. “How do ye’ back trace a numba? I think I’ve found ha’. “
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally had enough inspiration to write this! :)