Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Suprise!

Anna's POV:

"I have big news!" We had just graduated and we were all at Zach's house having a party. Just the 5 of us. Poor Zach.

"You go first Mikey."

"We start touring in August! We open for some band and get to do 4 songs!" He high fived Zach and Cameron.

"Mikey, that's great. I'm so happy for you guys."

"Baby gurl, you can tour with us." I was taking a year off before I even though about college, Magaret did the same.

"Who do you guys open for?"

"Selena Gomez." She was one of my favorite singers.

"That's really awesome guys. Marge, are you gonna tour with them? You can't leave me alone with 3 guys."

"4 guys. We got another guy who will just tour with us. His name is Dillon."

"Cool. So Marge?" She was being kind of quiet.

"Heck yes!"

"Marge, can I talk to you." I pulled her to the corner.

"What A?"

"You're being super quiet. What up?"

"I'm just worried about the future. We aren't in high school anymore. We actually have to plan life."

"Believe me, I know. We have to get through their tour first."

"A, life is here! We can't hide in jail, I mean high school, anymore."

"Remember what I told you earlier, I get it. Come on. Let's enjoy this party and take life one day at a time. We've been living life for 18 years. Let's live life like we don't know it's here."

"That sounds like fun." She got an evil look on her face.

"Marge?"

"Let's trash this place!"

"I'm down with that." We grabbed toilet paper, the closet weapon, and started running around the Porter's living room.

"You two!" I couldn't tell if Zach was mad or not.

"A, duck."

"What?" I was shot with silly string. "ZACH!"

"Gotcha."

"Oh it's on!" Cam and Mikey sided with Zach, naturally.

"A, catch." Margaret through me whipped cream. That paired with toilet paper hopefully beat silly string.

"Cam, Mikey." How much silly string did this guy own? Then I saw what it was. Maple syrup.

"Hello Anna." I looked up just as Zach poured half a bottle on me. I made eye contact with Margaret and she nodded. I started crying.

"Baby gurl? Are you alright?"

"Mikey, I'm sorry." Then I started laughing and shot him in the face as Margaret tied him down.

"2 vs. 2. Well played ladies."

"Thank you, Zach, but I think we know who will win this." Cam and Zach chased us until Cam tripped and face planted into the hidden plate of whipped cream we had perfectly placed.

"Go on without me." He yelled dramatically.

"Sorry babe." Margaret yelled, but she turned to long. She was cornered by Zach, who finished the syrup and most of the silly string.

"It's you and me, Anna."

"Get him!" All three yelled. I shot him with the silly string can Mikey through at me. He was about to shoot me back when we heard the voice.

"Zachary David Porter! Clean this up now!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Porter, I started this."

"We all helped out, Kate." Mikey came to my defense as usual.

"Then you can all clean this place up. Why do I let teenagers in my house?" She walked away laughing.

"Hey, Zach, I win." I loved this. I had friends. We finally cleaned it up after an hour.

"Hey A, you missed a spot."

"Where Mikey?"

"Here." He kissed me.

"Yup, that's definately better. I think there's more though." I kissed him.

"Gross! PDA!" Zach shot us with silly string.

"You are so lucky you just finished that off."

"I win then." We sat on the couch laughing and relieving the past few months.

"Hey A, didn't you have an announcement."

"I don't want to ruin this perfect day."

"Come on. You can tell me." I looked at Margaret and she nodded.

"Mikey, I'm pregnant."

***********************************************************