Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Real Chapter 13

Anna's POV:

I haven't had terrible pregnancy troubles yet. A few days of morning sickness, but that's about it. Tour has been great. They are one month in, which puts me three months pregnant.

"How are you and baby Martinez?" Mikey has been great through all of this. As soon as they finish a show he is by my side.

"We are great. How's daddy rockstar?"

"He is amazing!" I kissed him and headed to bed. All 6 of us had our own bunk. Dillon was a pretty cool guy, but I wouldn't be sad if he remained a tour guy only. He was a quiet guy and didn't do much outside of tour. Don't get me wrong, the energy he has with the guys is great, it's just not the same. He didn't grow up with them and is older.

"Hey, guys. There's a problem." We all looked up.

"What's up Cam?"

"We left Dillon at the venue. Remember he went to the bathroom." Oops. The bus driver turned around, thank goodness we were only 5 minutes away. I felt bad that none of us noticed he was gone. He got on laughing. He had no clue we'ld even left.

"Way to hold up the bus Dillon."

"Sorry guys. I ran into a few fans and we got to talking." I didn't feel bad anymore.

"Hey Mikey, remember I fly back home tomorrow." It was another appoitment. One more month and we would find out the gender.

"Call me soon as you get back."

"When I get back, you'll be on stage." The guys were in New York this week.

"Then I'll see you when we get off stage."

"Okay baby. Owww." I felt a pain, but it couldn't be much.

"Are you okay A?"

"Yup. I'm sure it was just a kick. Everything is great." We fell asleep and I woke up around 7 to get on the plane. I didn't bother to take anything with me. I had an 11 o'clock appointment, 5 o'clock flight, and would hopefully be back to New York by 8.

"Hey preggo chick."

"Hi Mrs. Martinez. Where's my mom?"

"Bathroom."

"Of course." She had the smallest bladder. Even smaller than me, now that I'm pregnant.

"My baby!"

"Hi mom." We walked to the car and drove to the hospital. I got the news and walked out in shock. This isn't right. How is it possible?

"Oh Anna, I'm sorry. Do you want something to eat?"

"Not really. Mom, can you just take me home? I want to sleep before I have to go back."

"Alright sweetie."

"Mom, will you call Zach or Cameron....never mind. I'll just tell them all tonight."

"Honey, it's not that bad. I think it was for the best." She had no clue what I was going through.

"No, mom, it's not! This isn't fair!"

"I know baby. Maybe you should get an earlier flight. Go be with Mikey and your friends."

"Mom, I just want to sleep."

"Alright sweetie." She left me alone and I cried. How could this happen? Finally the time came that I had to go back. My original flight got cancelled so I was moved up by a few minutes. I walked backstage, much earlier than planned. Maybe I could see him before they went on. I really need Mikey right now.

"Marge, where's Mikey?"

"They just went on."

"Damn traffic! I hate this world! Everything sucks right now! Gah! Why me?" I punched the wall and made a dent.

"Calm down A. What's wrong?" I told her what had happened.

"I'm so sorry. You poor thing." She hugged me. "We can make the guys finish their show." I couldn't do that to Mikey.

"No, it's only another song."

"Two songs actually."

"Whatever." At 8, when I normally would have shown up, they ran off stage so pumped. Seeing Mikey so happy made me cry.

"Anna, what's wrong? Did you get the gender early? Look, I know you wanted a girl, but a...."

"I wish that was all Mikey."

"What's wrong A? You can tell me. I'm here for you no matter what." I was sobbing and it took 10 minutes for him to calm me down.

"Mikey, I had a miscarriage." The tears started again.

**************************************************************