Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Hot Dogs and Turtles

Anna's POV:

"I'm so sorry A."

"What did I do? I thought I did everything right!" I fell into his arms and he led me to the couch.

"There was nothing we could do. You did everything right."

"Then why am I not carrying our baby anymore? Can you tell me that?" I was taking my anger out on him and that wasn't fair.

"No, A, I can't."

"I'm sorry Mikey. This isn't your fault."

"I wish it was. I wish there was something I could do to take away the pain." He was crying now too.

"There is, Mikey. Just be here for me, like you always are. Let me mourn on my own time and understand if I'm a little angry or sensitive."

"You know I'll do anything for you, A."

"I know, Mikey. I thank you for that." Then he did the last thing I expected.

"I was going to do this anyway, but A, I really love you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes Mikey!"

"When do you want to get married."

"Sometime next year?" I had no clue. I wanted it to be soon, but not too soon.

"Sounds good." He yelled for the others to come.

"Oh Anna, we are so sorry....why are you smiling?" Zach looked like I was insane. I showed them my hand.

"OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!" Margaret and I squealed and jumped.

"We have to tell our parents, and start making plans, who we're going to invite, when it will be, where it will be, what colors, what son...." Mikey took my shoulders.

"Breathe A. We have as much time as we want. We should occasionally make plans, then pick a date. We don't want to be rushed."

"I'm glad you're calm right now. I don't know what I'ld do if we were both completely insane."

"No one does baby gurl. That's why I love you." He put his arm around me and we walked to the bus. There were a few fans waiting so Margaret and I headed to the bus.

"So?"

"So what?"

"You and Michael are getting married! Don't you have an opinion?"

"Of course! I love it!"

"So what's wrong?"

"I just wish we had a family." She hugged me.

"Oh sweetie. You will when the time is right. I thought you "hated this evil" child."

"I did when it made me sick. But I really loved him or her."

"It just wasn't the right time. Maybe your kid would have lived a miserable life. What if his or her soul mate just died? Do you want your child to grow up and be forever alone?"

"No, I guess not." The guys came back an hour later.

"Hey ladies. Talking about us?"

"Michael! What took you so long! There were only about 8 fans out there!"

"More came. Didn't you hear them?"

"Does it look like I heard them?"

"Calm down A. What's wrong?"

"I was worried about you." I sunk down into my bunk and pulled the curtain. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I just wanted my baby back.

"A, will you please talk to me."

"I'm not mad Mikey. I just wanna be alone. Is that allowed?"

"No. You're on a bus with 5 other people. Privacy doesn't exist." I flung the curtain open and stared up at him.

"When I close this, I'm in private. Go to bed. All of you!" I closed the curtain again and sobbed. No one would understand my pain. They just didn't get it. The proposal distracted me until I was alone again.

"Come on."

"Where are we going Margaret?"

"Outside." She opened the door and shoved me out.

"It's cold. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"No. Snap out of whatever funk you're in."

"I can't! I just lost a child Margaret. No one knows what it's like, except maybe Michael. I loved baby Martinez and now I'll never meet him or her. I'll never get to watch them grow up."

"It just wasn't the right time for you to have a baby. You're barely out of high school." I was crying again.

"I can't do this Marge. Mikey took so long and I got worried, then I saw him and thougt of our baby. I can't do this!"

"Can't what, A? Can't marry Michael, can't date him, what?"

"I don't know."

"Figure it out." She walked back to the bus and I knew I had about 20 seconds before she turned the lights off so I followed. I knew she wouldn't understand what I was going through. I'm all alone and no one can fix that. Michael started talking in his sleep about fighting ninja turtles, Cam dreamt about being a ninja turtle, and Zach dreamt about hot dogs? That boy had no normalness.

********************************************************************