Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Oh No He Didn't

Anna's POV:

We were standing in the same place where I had my first date with Mikey. It was so sweet and then he pointed. In the sand, surrounded with hearts, was:

"Anna, I love you so much. You deserve a proper proposal. Will you marry me?"

"Oh Mikey! I said yes before and I'll say it again. Yes, yes, yes, a million times. Mikey, I love you so much." I kissed him and cameras went off.

"Suprise?"

"Marge! Did you have to get a picture?"

"Your face is priceless. It's so good to see you happy again."

"It was you and Mikey giving me tough love."

"I don't think Michael gave you tough love."

"Shut up Cameron." He was laughing.

"My place? We re-stocked toilet paper, silly string, maple syrup, and whipped cream. Mom said it's cool as long as we stay outside." That souned like so much fun right now.

"I think it's time for revenge, but I feel like Mikey should join us. I mean, he is going to be my husband one day."

"No way! Same teams." Zach was going back to middle school days.

"Fine, but you're so goin down this time. You can't beat a depressed girl."

"You don't seem very depressed to me."

"That's not the point." We ran to cars and sped to Zach's. It was on.

"Are you 5 really going to do this again?" His mom was standing in the doorway trying not to laugh.

"Yes mom. Promise we'll stay outside."

"Oh Zachary." We got the usual weapons and headed out. Margaret and I already had a plan.

"Sorry baby gurl, but I gotta do this." He started chasing me and I tripped.

"Mikey, does my ankle look swollen? It kinda hurts."

"I'm so sorry A. Let me see." He touched it and I faked pain.

"I'm sorry too, Mikey." He looked up and Marge got him.

"Dang, just like last time." He started laughing.

"You'll never learn will you?" Now for the next victim, Cameron. He had his back to us, but Zach was catching on fast. He started chasing me so Margaret was on her own. She turned Cameron around and kissed him so I did the logical thing and sprayed him. Right on the hair, his one weakness. Margaret started laughing so Zach sprayed her. This guy loved his silly string.

"You get my friend, I get yours. Looks like it's you and me again Anna. Ready to lose again?"

"Yes, I am ready to win Zach." We sprayed each other and ran in circles, but this wasn't over until someone went down.

"My mom ain't gonna save ya this time."

"She won't?" I teased, hoping to distract him.

"Nope. We are outside. That was the promise, so she's cool with it." We both threw our cans down and went to our next weapons. Me with the toilet paper, Zach with the maple syrup. He started pouring, and man, this paper is strong.

"Who did you say was gonna win this?" I was getting tired, but he was running low.

"Man, how much syrup can this hold?"

"Don't know, and we never will." I saw it start to tear so I kicked Zach, who almost went down, then took my toilet paper. I put it on his neck and it stuck. He went down like he'ld been shot.

"Gross! Alright, you win."

"Ha! Success! Victory is mine!"

"Victory is shared." Mikey spun me around and kissed me.

"Whatever. It's mine and you know that."

"I'll let you believe that for now."

"Zach, are you alright?" I was still laughing.

"Just peachy. I only got kicked and syruped." He was still on the ground.

"Cam, Mikey, help him clean up."

"What about you and Margaret?"

"We're girls. Girls don't do anything." They laughed at us and got the syrup off his neck.

"Well, we should all be gettin back. Need a ride A?"

"Yes, but I don't wanna inconvince any of you. I can walk over to the bus station. It's not that far."

"I was headin to the studio. I'll take you."

"Thanks Zach." He walked me up to my door.

"Well played, young one. I never should have doubted you all those years." Why was he bringing this up? We were friends now.

"It's fine, Zach. I didn't exactly help my rep. Can you believe I got sky blue braces? Lame."

"It still wasn't right of us. Seeing you today really did something to me, A." At that moment, Zachary David Porter kissed me.

*************************************************************************