Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

(17)

Anna's POV:

"Zach! What the hell?"

"I'm so sorry Anna. I don't know what that was. Don't tell Mikey. It won't happen again." He left.

"Zach! Zach we have to talk about this!" He wasn't coming back.

"What happened sweetie? Oh my word! Go clean up, then explain." I came back down later.

"We were all at Zach's celebrating me and Mikey, then we got in another "everything that's in the house" fight. I beat Zach and then he offered to drive me home because he was going to the studio. He led me to the door and kissed me."

"But you're engaged to Michael!" She doesn't have to tell me that.

"I know! I told Zach we needed to talk and he just said it wouldn't happen again then left."

"You have to talk to him. And tell Michael." Oh, he'll be crushed. He'll probably yell at Zach too. It'ld completely ruin their friendship.

"Mom, I can't do that to him."

"Go to the studio and talk with Zach. You need to figure all of this out." I drove around for a while, looking stupid, and finally found it.

"Hey, Zach, we need to talk." He looked up.

"No, we're good. Nothing to talk about."

"Zach, you kissed me. I'm engaged to your best friend."

"It didn't happen, okay?"

"But it did happen, Zach!"

"It was a mistake. I got caught up in the moment."

"Do you have feelings for me? Because I need to know how to approach Mikey."

"You aren't telling him! He'll accuse you of cheating on him. Do you want to give up everything you worked for?"

"I don't want it to come out later and have him hate us both. It's cheating if I don't tell him."

"You didn't kiss me back."

"I have to tell him. And you didn't answer me. Do you have feelings for me?"

"No Anna. You're my friend, my little sister, my best friends fiance. I don't have "those" feelings for you."

"We still have to tell Mikey."

"Fine. I got your back though. If he's gonna hate either of us, it should be me." He looked so sad there, holding the guitar, his piercing blue eyes on the verge of tears, and what am I thinking? This is Zach. My fiance's best friend. A guy who tortured me in school.

"I'll call him and we can talk to him tonight."

"Have him come down to the studio now. Let's get this torutre done with."

"Okay, Zach." I called and he said he would be right down.

"What's up you guys?" He looked so happy, but not for long.

"Zach has something he needs to tell you."

"What is it man?"

"I, uh, kinda, uhm, I kissed Anna. But she didn't kiss me back and I don't have feelings for her. It was a mistake and a weird moment thing. She just thought I should tell you." His words were quick and sped together. Mikey just sat there.

"Mikey? Do you need time to think?" I was worried about him.

"How coud you do that?! She is my fiance! After everything we've been through!"

"I'm sorry, Michael."

"I think you two need to talk. I'll wait outside." I left and watched. Hoping they could work this out, doubting that they could.

*Michael's POV*

"Don't tell me you're sorry. You kissed my fiance! This isn't okay!" How could he sit there like I should be fine with it?

"I know." He looked like he would cry. Good for him, he deserves to feel pain.

"You told me to get over her and then you kiss her! That's probably why you wanted me to move on. So you could have her! Well look who won!"

"That's not it Michael! I don't like her that way. I never did! You know how I feel about you know who."

"Then why'ld you kiss her? Huh?! Tell me that!" I looked back at Anna. She looked so sad. Wanting me to patch up my friendship.

"I don't know, Mikey." He then started crying and I realized it. Anna looks like her. I wanted to punch him so hard.

"I forgive you, Zach."

"Really? Thanks man."

"Can't ruin our friendship. Just don't do it again."

"Truth be told, she reminded me of Carolina. Mikey, I really loved her. Still do."

"She moved. I'm sorry. Move on?" The door opened and I thought Anna walked in, but it wasn't her.

******************************************************************************