Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

New Girl

Anna's POV:

"Excuse me, can you get me to the pier?" A girl about my age walked up.

"Sorry, I don't really know where I am right now. New part of town. Ask those two in there." I pointed to the guys, who thankfully made up and were having a man fest. She walked in and I followed her.

"I recently moved back here and need directions.... oh my gosh! Zach Porter!" He looked up and ran to her.

"Carolina! You're back? Like for good?"

"Yes Zach. I'm back for good." Now I recognized her as Carolina Sheppard. She and Zach dated freshman year, then she had to move out of state that summer. He had really loved her.

"This is amazing! We have to catch up on so much. Are you busy tonight?"

"No, Zach. I'm not." She started laughing, that flirty laugh.

"Wait a minute, Zach. It's great your true love came back, but she has to follow the same rules as Anna and Margaret."

"Mikey, give the love birds a break."

"Thank you, Anna. Carolina, this is Anna Flannery." We shook hands.

"Carolina, you'll meet my bestie, Margaret, later. She and I do this thing with the guys at Zach's house, a little fight. Right now, the guys have won once and us girls have won once. Looks like teams are even if you're in." She smiled. This girl was pretty. I almost felt jealous of her.

"I'm so in. I wanna beat Zach's butt."

"That's my job, but we can split it."

"This isn't fair!" He was angry, but could get over it.

"Get over it!" Carolina, Mikey, and I yelled at him. We all started laughing and pretty soon Cameron showed up with Margaret.

"You didn't say we were missing a party. I just came to see if Zach was alright. He said there was an emergency. Hey, Carolina! Long time no see."

"Yes, Cameron, it has been a while." We all sat around and she fit right into our group. Margaret pulled me aside.

"Why are you here right now?"

"I was gonna tell you when I got home, but I was talking to Zach and Michael about something kind of big."

"Oh no. Is it bad? Are you pregnant again?"

"It was, uh, Zach took me home and kissed me."

"HOLY SHI...."

"Marge!"

"Sorry. He kissesd you?"

"Yup. He said it was mistake and he has no feelings for me. Then he and Mikey talked and worked it out." She leaned against the wall.

"Wow. If I'ld known that, I wouldn't have made Cam stop to get us milkshakes." She had a milkshake?

"What about watching your weight?"

"Cam found out and got really mad. He said I was beautiful no matter how I looked and what I weighed."

"That is so sweet."

"I know. Then he went and bought me a box of chocolates." I cracked up.

"You two are something else, I swear it."

"What about you and Mikey? That proposal was so sweet." I couldn't help but smile.

"It really was. I never knew he had that romantic side. I knew he was funny and sweet, but that was amazing. I know this is right." Zach stuck his head out the door.

"We can hear every word you two are saying." We blushed.

"Good thing it was sweet stuff then. We could have talked about how Cam and Mikey were losers. Or mentioned how lame you are, Zach, and that Carolina should run far away." We started laughing and Zach lunged. Soon the 6 of us were running around the studio.

"My place?"

"Ready for me to beat your sorry butt so soon?"

"Hey, his sorry butt is mine." Carolina fit right in.

"Well, I have to go soon, so we fight next Saturday at noon. Be there or forever be made fun of." Margaret was the best friend in the world.

"Wait, with Carolina, the teams will be equal." Cameron voiced his concern long after we discussed this.

"Yeah, they will." I was so ready for this.

"It's so on. A, will you give me tips on how to win?"

"Margaret, Carolina, team meeting at my house. Friday night sleepover and game planning."

"We'll be there."

"Heck yeah!" Turns out she lived right behind me. We were so gonna win. Again.

***************************************************************************