Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

(19)

Anna's POV:

"You ready for this Carolina?" She had just shown up and we were waiting on Margaret.

"I don't know. Does it get bad?"

"It can. You just gotta know your tricks."

"Which are?"

"Fool your guy. Use his love, it makes guys stupid." Margaret walked in. Without announcing it of course.

"I can do that. I'm so manipulative."

"Are you sure? Zach's pretty strong minded."

"You haven't really seen him around me. The boy is brainless." It was nice seeing yet another side of Zach.

"Zach Porter brainless?"

"All of the guys get that way around me." What did she say? Margaret was just laughing. It's so not funny.

"Come on, A. That was funny." I faked it.

"Totally, I was just spacing out. Marge, we can't use their love. They won't fall for it again."

"Then we start out with Zach. Cam and Mikey are weak."

"It's true, Anna, they are. Margaret has a really good point."

"Mikey is not weak!"

"Anna, calm down. It's just a silly game between us and them." She was right, I guess.

"Okay, let's get this going." We stayed up until three planning it all out. Mom came in around 10 and told us we had two hours to get to Zach's. You have never seen girls get ready so fast. We needed to be early, stake out the battlefield for secret traps.

"You ready for this A." I so was.

"You bet I am. Carolina, are you sure you wanna wear that?"

"Aren't you two also wearing swim suits?"

"Yeah, but we have tankinis, not bikinis."

"Oops, guess I got misinformed." She walked to Margaret's car, laughing. The swim suits were part of our distraction for the boys. Let's face it, when clothes come off, guys really go brainless. We drove to Zach's and got ready.

"Well, looks like it's noon. You girls ready?" I squinted my eyes.

"So ready." We fought for half an hour and then implemented our plan. As predicted, the guys stopped dead in their tracks.

"Whoa. Wasn't expecting that." Cam stood staring at Marge and she got him tied and sprayed.

"I've missed you so much, Carolina." He ran to her. Down went Zach, guess he really was brainless. His words and face were complete mush.

"Carolina. You're sexy!" I slapped Mikey and ran away crying. How could he even say that?

"A! A! Anna wait!" He ran after me.

"How could you?! Didn't you notice me? Of course not, you didn't say anything to me! After everything we've been through! You think she's hot." The hot tears were steaming and I couldn't stop them. I thought Mikey loved me.

"Anna, she is hot. So is Margaret." He wasn't helping himself here.

"Then why are you with me?"

"Because you're beautiful. When I look at you, the world stops, Anna. I don't see anyone else. You aren't hot, because that would make you like every other girl. You're different and I like that about you baby gurl." That helped a little. Okay, a lot.

"Oh Mikey. I'm sorry I doubted you."

"You had every right. I shouldn't have said that. I was a typical guy and didn't think."

"Mikey, you aren't a typical guy."

"Right you are baby gurl." He put his arm around me and we headed back. Not that I made it far anyway.

"Hey, did you two work it out?" I kissed Michael.

"Yes we did."

"Good. Hey anyone wanna a soda?" We all did so I went to get it. I wasn't sure where Zach and Carolina went until I went inside and saw them on the couch.

"Gross, you pervs! Not while you have company over!" I threw a pillow and hit Zach in the head. "Bullseye."

"You shouldn't have walked in."

"We wanted sodas and our host wasn't being a very good host. Well, he was to one guest." Carolina blushed and laughed with me.

"Girl you really shouldn't have said that. Round 2 is on soon."

"You're asking for it Zachary."

"You shouldn't have called me that."

"You shouldn't have started these wars."

"You shouldn't have taken part."

"You shouldn't have kissed me." I regretted it the minute I saw her face.

"What?!" I forgot she was here. Zach and I had just been teasing, making a joke of that, but she didn't know.

"Carolina, wait!" He yelled after her. She was running so fast.

"I'm sorry, Zach. I'll get her. It was my mistake for saying that." I ran after her.

"You kissed my boyfriend!"

"No, Carolina, it was a few days ago. Before you came back, actually, that day. It's why we were there. Neither of us feel that way about the other. I'm engaged to Mikey and Zach loves you. He said for that one moment, I reminded him of you."

"That's my Zach. Always so sweet."

"Yes he is. You two are good for each other." We walked back laughing and she was drying her tears.

"Carolina?" She ran up and kissed him.

"You're a good person, Anna." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks Mikey." I leaned into his shoulder and prepared for Round 2.

**********************************************************************