Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

She Visits, He Decides

Anna's POV:

"Anna, your father just called me."

"Good for him. He knows how to use a phone."

"He told me what you said."

"And now you're mad and going to ground me?"

"Actually, I thought it was hilarious. You shouldn't have done that, but I've called him worse. Anna, we're going to try and work this out. I promise you that much." Right now, working wasn't good enough.

"Okay mom."

"You can spend tomorrow with Mikey. I forgive you of your chores."

"Really mom?"

"Yes Ann. This is just as hard on you as it is on me."

"Mom, you haven't called me Ann in so long."

"I miss my baby. Is it wrong to call you by a childhood nickname? Should I switch to A now?"

"No mom. You can call me whatever you want."

"So spolied rotten works too?"

"Maybe not anything." We laughed and it felt good to be with my mom again. It felt like we had ben really distant lately.

"Good night Anna."

"Good night mom." She shut my door and went to her room. I woke up the next morning feeling better than ever.

"Hey A. Are you better?"

"No, but I will be. Mom said they're going to try and work it out, but I don't think they can. I actually called my dad a butthole. Well, I used a different word."

"A! You didn't!" I was embarrassed now.

"I did."

"Oh A. You are so suprising sometimes. I did not expect that from you."

"Neither did I until I said it. He comes back in two weeks."

"Will you be okay?"

"I really don't know Mikey." I wouldn't know until I saw him.

"Do you want your parents to work it out?"

"Yes and no. I want them together, but it would be weird. If they get divorced, I don't want them to fall in love with other people."

"I'll always be on your side no matter what happens." Mikey was so sweet.

"Thank you. Oddly enough, this is bringing me and mom closer."

"That's good, isn't it?"

"It also means I'm getting farther from my father." I couldn't even call him dad anymore.

"All three, or four, of you will work this out."

"I don't want to work things out with Isabelle."

"Her name is Isabelle? Oh Anna, you poor thing." My phone went off, a text from mom.

"Oh my.... I have to go."

"What Anna, why?" I ran before I answered him.

"Mom, are you serious?"

"Hi Anna." I looked at dad and who I assumed was Isabelle.

"You must be Anna, Rick's daughter."

"You must be Isabelle, the other woman. That isn't my mom." It sounded ruder than I meant it to. Sort of.

"Anna, be nice to Isabelle." This "woman" couldn't be any older than 25.

"She's close to my age! It's like dad dating me in a few years. That's gross and wrong!"

"Anna, please hear us out."

"Just tell me one thing dad. Who do you love more, mom or this girl?" He had to make a decision and someone was going to get hurt.

"I don't know."

"Well decide dad." I was getting angry with him.

"I love your mother and I love Isabelle."

"No, dad. You love one so who is it?"

************************************************************************