Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Huge Shockers

Anna's POV:

I walked into school knowing Mikey was my boyfriend. He was sitting at a table with Zach and Cameron. Why were they gettting here early now?

"Hey Mikey! When are we going out again? Boyfriend." I had to add that last part. It was so real.

"What's she talking about man?" Maybe I overdid it. Zach looked a little confused.

"They do know about us right? Mikey?" He just stared at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Loser." He walked away and they followed. Laughing at me as I ran away crying.

"Oh A. I'm so sorry. I know you hate to hear this, but I told you."

"He couldn't have meant it. Marge, please tell me he didn't mean it." Then he texted me saying to meet him in the classroom.

"Go. He owes you an apology." I walked in upset, but I put on my angry face.

"What do you want? Jerk."

"I'm sorry okay? They don't know yet. In time they will, but for now, you don't speak to me. We will go on a date every Friday, talk on the phone almost every night, pass notes, blah blah blah. The band and my friends come first you have to understand that. In school, you don't know me."

"I get it Mikey." The whole day I had Round and Round by Selena Gomez stuck in my head. Just as the song says, he calls me at night to say he loves and needs me, then in school he has no clue who I am. He texted me Thursday night.

"I'm sorry. Cant cu 2moro. Band." He didn't mean it when he said he liked me. He was just like Zach and Cameron.

"A, guess what!" Margaret called me.

"I don't know."

"Cameron just called me and said he still likes me." She tried to sound excited, but she didn't.

"This is great!"

"No it's not." She started to cry.

"Marge, what happened?"

"The same thing with you and Mikey." Our school talent show was coming up.

"Marge, I think we should do a duet. It may be lame, but we should sing 7 Things by Miley Cyrus."

"But I can't stand her."

"Me either, but think about it. We have secret boyfriends. They're being stupid, their friends are jerks, and it hurts when they become those jerks. Yet we still love them both."

"You, A, are a genius."

"I know. Thanks." We walked into school the next day ready to try out.

"May I have your attention?" The principal started a speech. "Talent show try-outs will be this Thursday. You have today and tomorrow to plan something. If you must, you'll have until 3 pm on Thursday. That's all." Margaret and I saw Mikey, Zach, and Cameron. As we walked by our heads were up high.

"What was that about?" Zach asked. He sounded angry and I wanted to laugh in his face. Like he had any right to be angry at us.

"I'll never know. They're girls." Cam and Mikey both answered at the same time.

"Girls, hey, why you acting like this 'round us? What'ld we ever do to you?" Mikey asked and we both turned around.

"Sorry, do we know you guys?" I asked him and with that, continued walking to class. Mikey came up to me at the end class.

"What was that about girlfriend?"

"I don't know you. We are in school, aren't we?" I stared him down.

"I'm sorry baby. A, you know I love you don't you?"

"Right now, I don't." He looked so sorry.

"A, please know it."

"I love you too Mikey. Now go before I make you a loser." I walked away sad and unassuring.

"Thank you baby gurl." The bell ended class and I went to tell him I really did forgive him, but he was flirting with Isabelle Martin. Looks like this girl was singing two songs. I slammed my tray down.

"Whoa, what'ld he do this time?"

"He was flirting with Isabelle Martin." I can't believe he did this. How could he apologize, then do that?

"Isabelle no brain Martin? That's insane! And you're still gonna date him?"

"Oh, he'll get his payback. Did you hear the three of them are judging the talent show?"

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Not the auditions, that would be biased. So we get to embarrass them in front of the whole school and our parents."

"Are you sure we should do this?"

"They need to know they've hurt us."

"Alright. Let the payback, and double payback in your case, commence." It felt so good. I was getting payback and showing off my vocals. I wasn't going to be a loser anymore. The talent show is next Saturday and I can't wait. Mikey and I would go out that Friday, him unsuspecting, then on Saturday, BAM!

*****************************************************************