Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

(7)

Michael's POV:

"What's up baby gurl?"

"Nothing Mikey." She looked angry about something and had for a while.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. Hey, what do you think of Isabelle Martin?" So she saw me flirting last week.

"She's cool. I like her, but she's not you. I just flirted a little to throw everyone off." Couldn't she enjoy this meal? It was the most expensive in San Diego.

"Whatever Mikey."

"Do you want dessert?"

"Really, I just want to go home after the meal."

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, Michael! I'm fine!"

"Are you nervous about something?"

"No!" She acted like she was gonna bite my head off and I don't want to be around for that.

"Can I get the check please?" Maybe she was PMSing or something.

"Right away sir."

"A, are you PM...."

"If you value your life, don't finish that sentence. And no! I'm not." I payed the bill and drove her home.

"I'll call you tomorrow night."

"Maybe." She slammed the door to her house. Maybe?

*Anna's POV*

I was super nervous about tomorrow. Mikey might hate me, Cameron might hate Marge.

"We'll do great A." Margaret was spending the night. When we saw them last Friday it was amazing. The guys weren't allowed to know who they were judging until they stepped on stage. We stayed up all night practicing 7 Things and my song. We woke up the next day exhausted. We had to be there at 4 to run through the show, which started at 7. We sang first and I did my song last.

"Marge, what if I forget the lyrics? I might see him and lose it."

"I'll be right behind him if you do."

"What about our song?"

"I know the song inside and out. I can sing your part if you forget."

"Thanks."

"That's what besties are for." The principal stepped on stage.

"Welcome to Poway High's talent show. First up with 7 Things, we have Margaret and Anna." Everyone clapped. We stepped into the light and around the chorus stared at the guys.

"You're vain, your games, you're insecure. You love me, you like her. You make me laugh, you make me cry, I don't know which side to buy. Your friends, they're jerks when you act like them, just know it hurts. I wanna be with the one I know. And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do. You make me love you. It's awkward and silent. As I wait for you to say. What I need to hear now. Your sincere apology. When you mean it, I'll believe it. If you text it, I'll delete it." We finished the song glaring at them and walked off as the crowd stood, clapped, and whistled. Mikey looked hurt, but he deserved it. Everyone else was good and then the nerves kicked in.

"Our last performer you saw earlier, here is Anna." I was really doing this.

**********************************************************