Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Meet the Parents

TAYLOR POV

I got home and Chris had cooked dinner, helped Matt with his homework and had him ready for bed. Wow, how did I end up with a guy like this. Sooner or later I’m going to wake up from this beautiful dream. We ate dinner and just conversatied about our day. Matthew told me how much fun he had at the studio with Chris and Justin. He was super excited about meeting Bow, mainly because one of his favorite movies is Roll Bounce. We pretty much just let Matthew control the conversation during dinner, mostly because when he’s gone to bed, that’s me and Chris’s time alone.

“I’ll clear the table and clean the kitchen baby” I smiled getting up and taking their plates. “Matthew, you go get cleaned up so that you can get ready to go to bed in a few” I directed to my son.

“I can do it baby, so you can spend some time with Matthew” Chris smiled bringing the glasses and putting them in the sink.

“How about we clean the kitchen together, then I’ll put Matthew to bed” I smiled leaning my head to the left as he kissed my neck. “Matthew, you can go watch TV for just a few more minutes before it’s time for you to go to bed sweetie, but go wash you hands first”

“Yes ma’am” he replied running towards the half bath under the stairs. Chris opened the dishwasher as I began to rinse out the dishes. We worked together, me rinsing and him loading, until all the dishes were put away. Chris had cooked a lot of food, so there was food left over, I put it in a Tupperware bowl and placed it in the refrigerator. Once the dishwasher was loaded, Chris turned it on and we went and sat in Den with Matthew to watch TV for a little while. Chris took his usual seat in the right hand corner of the couch and I laid my head up against his chest as Matthew laid his head on my lap. Within 10-15 minutes, Matthew was sound asleep on my lap.

“Babe, I’m gonna go put Matthew in his bed” I said sitting up from off of his chest.

“I’ll take him ma, he’s too heavy for you to be taking up those stairs. But you can come if you want too” he smiled standing up and picking Matthew up from off my lap. He headed up the kitchen stairs as I followed behind him. I opened the door to Matthew’s room, walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers so that Chris could lay him down.

“Good night papa, I love you” I said leaning over and kissing my son on the cheek

“I love you too mommy” he replied sleepily. Chris pulled the cover up over his shoulders when I stepped out of the way to go turn on his bathroom light.

“Good night lil man, I had fun today” I heard Chris say.

“Good night Chris, me too, I love you” Matthew replied rolling over on his opposite side, as I stood at the door and watched them lovingly.

“I love you too buddy” Chris smiled then kissed the top of his head. He walked over to me and gave me a soft peck on my lips “C’mon, lets go to bed” he smiled picking me up at my knees and throwing me over his shoulder

“Put me down silly” I laughed as we headed down the stairs. He headed towards the bedroom and laid me on the bed, straddling my waist.

“I love your hair, it’s pretty” he smiled gently sweeping a loose strand of hair out of my face.

“You do? Thank you babe” I smiled. He kissed my neck softly before jumping off of me. “ You are so silly” I laughed as he broke out into the Dougie. “I’m getting ready for bed” I laughed shaking my head at him. He walked over and closed the bedroom door as he did every night when we were getting ready for bed (in case we decided to have a lil ‘grown up fun’ as we called it) then opening it again before we fell asleep. He turned on the iDock just as his “Strip” starting playing. I pulled out my satin nightie, went in the closet and changed. When I came out, Chris was laying in bed shirtless looking through his phone.

“Ooo la la” he smiles as I close the closet door behind me.

“Is that your French baby?” I laugh as I walk over to the bed, pull back the cover and crawl into bed, scooting over to the middle of the bed to lay in his arms.

“Non, vous paraissez beau. Je veux vous embrasser juste partout (No, you look beautiful. I just want to kiss you all over)” he whispers in my ear in French, causing me to look at him in shock

“Vous pouvez faire cela (You can do that)” I reply. “Baby, I didn’t know you spoke French” I smiled up at him.

“Yeah, a little bit. Where did you learn to speak French?” he asked

“Well, me and Cai learned to speak French so that we could hold a conversation at work and not have people all up in our business” I laughed

“Oh now that’s sneaky” he laughed turning off the TV, and turning up the iDock a little louder. He rolled over, so that his body was on top of mine, leaning in and planting soft kisses on me, sliding the tip of his tongue to my jaw line up to my ear, gently pulling at my ear lobe with his lips. “Je vous aime beau (I love you beautiful)” he whispered in my ear, his lips grazing my ear lope, sending chills all through my body

“Je vous aime aussi (I love you too)” I replied softly, running the tips of my finger nails down his back, softly kissing his chest to his shoulder as he gently kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone, to my chest. “What are you doing?” I half giggled half moaned

“Kissing you all over” he replied softly as his lips grazed my nipple, causing me to let out a soft moan. He continued to kiss me ALL over my body, sending chills up my spine as he softly kissed my inner thigh, and pulling my panties off with his teeth. He continued kissing me all over, as the temperature in my body begin to rise, making me want him more than I already was. When he had kissed his way down to my feet, he kissed his way back up, meeting my lips with a soft and long passionate kiss. We rolled over and switched places as I straddled his waist and softly kissed his neck. It was my turn to kiss him all over. As I kissed my way back up, I could hear him softly exhale as I reached his belly button, and by the time I made it back up to his neck, his nature had fully risen. I looked down at him and he was blushing. I softly kissed his lips and slowly slid down on his risen nature, taking in his size. Me and Chris hardly ever just had sex, it was usually love making, and that’s what we did, we made love, reaching a climax together. My body fell limp against his chest. He kissed my hair, and I kissed his chest, resting my head on him and falling into a peaceful sleep, his arms wrapped around me.

***** 2 Days Later*****

CHRIS POV

It was 4pm, me and Taylor were headed to the airport to pick up mama. Taylor had been quiet the whole ride there. I put my hand on her leg and rubbed it up and down. She turned to look at me, chewing on the inside of her cheek, and forced a smile

“Baby, calm down. Mama, is going to love you”

“That’s easy for you to say, she’s your mom. You already knew my parents so you had nothing to be worried about” she replied her eyes filled with worry.

“Yeah right, I was nervous as hell when we went to your parents house for dinner as a couple. I wasn’t sure how your mom and dad would react. I didn’t know if they would think that I was too young, or just the simple fact that I’m an entertainer, as a reason for us not to be together” I replied remembering how my stomach was in knots as we pulled up to her parents house.

“Why didn’t you tell me that’s how you were feeling? I was kinda scared that day too, and for the same reasons” she laughed

“Baby, trust me, she’ll love you” I smiled as we pulled into the airport. I parked the car, leaned over, took Taylor’s face in my hands and gently pulled her into a soft kiss to try to relax her. “C’mon, lets go” I said getting out of the car, then walking around to open her door. She grabbed my hand as I closed the door to the Range. Mama’s flight didn’t get in for another 30 minutes, but I didn’t want to be late. We walked into the airport , checked the board for which gate she would be arriving at, and headed that way to meet her as she got off the plane. I could see her as she came out of the terminal. She was glowing with excitement. I softly squeezed Taylor’s hand and kissed her hair. “Relax baby” I whispered.

“Heyyy son” mama smiled as she approached us putting her arms around my neck. I let go of Taylor’s hand and hugged my mama back. I was so happy to see her.

“Heyyy mama” I laughed as hugged her. “I’m so glad you’re here”

“You look good son, happiness suits you well” she smiled. “This beautiful young lady must me Taylor” she smiled at Taylor, causing her to flash her million dollar smile

“Yes ma’am I am” Taylor smiled extending her hand to shake my mom’s

“Angel, I’m a hugger, so give me a hug” she laughed stretching out her arms for Taylor to take refuge in.

“Yes ma’am” Taylor laughed walking into my mom’s hold.

“Girl, you look just like your Justin and David put together” she smiled coming out of their hug.

“Thank you” Taylor blushed

“C’mon mama, lets go get your bags so we can get home and get you settled” I said “Where’s Mijo?” I asked realizing that I hadn’t seen him get off the plane.

“He should’ve been right behind me” she said looking around

“I’m right here” he said coming up behind me and Taylor “Damn Tay, you looking good girl” he smiled giving her a hug

“Hey Mijo, you don’t look half bad yourself” she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. “It’s good to see you”

“What’s up bro?” I said giving him dap as he came out of their hug.

“Mama J, I’ll go get the bags” he said heading in the direction of baggage claim

“I’ll go with you” I called out “I’ll be right back” I said kissing mama on the cheek and giving my girl a quick peck on the lips before lightly jogging to catch up with Mijo. “So wussp man? What’s the deal with you?” I asked when I caught up with him. “Why you been M.I.A. lately?”

“Man, you know, I just needed to chill, be alone for awhile” he shrugged

“No, I don’t know man. It’s not like you to just disappear like you did. You my bro, so I know when something’s wrong, so holla at me, what’s really going on?”

He took a deep breath as we approached the baggage claim and waited for our bags to come around the turntable. “Look man, I’m sorry about the whole Kae thing” he started “She was your girl” he finished just as his bag came around the turntable

“Man dawg, it’s cool. My girl has always been Taylor, Kae was just a shoe that fit for the moment. She’s the one that was in the wrong for coming at you, don’t worry about it bro” I patted his back.

“That’s just it man, she kinda didn’t come at me, I approached her?” he replied remorsefully

“What you talking about Mijo?” I asked clenching my jaw, getting frustrated. I wasn’t upset with him because I wanted to be with Kae, but because he was my brother and he was trying to push up on my girl, he crossed a line.

“Well, it happened one night in Australia when we had all gone out” he started taking a deep breath as I leaned over to grab my mom’s bag from the turntable as it came around. “ You said that you were going to head back up to the room because you weren’t feeling good. She said that she’d be up when she finished her drink. Honestly, it started as a test or joke if you will between me and Gui to see if she’d bite, then she kept it going and took it a lil further asking me if I wanted to go back to my room and finish our conversation. I don’t know what happened, I guess I was under her spell, because we did go up to my room. She started kissing on me and I was enjoying it, but then I snapped out of it, and realized that this wasn’t even how it was supposed to end. It was just a test to see how loyal she was to you. To see if she was there FOR you or BECAUSE of you. Man, I’m really sorry dawg, I fucked up, I know. You’re my brother and I crossed a line, I’m so sorry” he finished

I clenched my jaw looking off out the window as an airplane that was pulling in to a terminal. I was mad, but not mad enough to end our lifelong friendship. I mean he was looking out for me, and it’s easy to get swept into Kae’s spell, that’s how I ended up with her. I turned to him “Man, it’s cool. I mean it’s easy to get caught up in her spell, how you think I ended up with her. You set out to prove that she wasn’t there for me, and you did. Dude, you’re my boy, you know I couldn’t be mad at you for long. Plus, I should probably be thanking you for it though. I mean if you hadn’t done what you did, I’d probably still be under her spell and not falling for the most wonderful girl that I’ve ever known” I smiled as I always did when I thought about Taylor.

“Chris, are you sure. I mean she was your girl and all” he replied unsure of how I really felt. We had known each other long and well enough to be able to read one another.

“Dawg, I told you, my girl has always been Taylor, Kae was just a shoe that fit for the moment See, Taylor is more like that pair of house shoes that you’ve had for a long time, and you love them, they fit your foot perfectly, and don’t need to be broken it. You know they’re always going to be there for you. That’s Taylor, she started out as just J’s sister that I thought was pretty and she was real cool. The more I started hanging out with her, the better we started to fit together. Now I can’t imagine NOT being with her, and we haven’t even been together a full 2 months yet, but I know that I don’t wanna be without her. Kae on the other hand, was a pair of shoes that you try on the store, they feel good when you put them on and when you walk around the store in them, but after you play one game of basketball, you’re ready to throw them away, because they’re hard a hell to break in” I explained

“Damn, Breezy, you’re seriously falling in love with this girl” he smiled “I mean she’s already meeting mama, so I know you’re serious about her”

“Yeah, I am. Speaking of mama, lets get back to them, make sure they’re okay. We good?” I asked him

“Yeah bruh, we’re good” he replied giving me dap and a hug before we walked off back to where mama and Taylor were waiting for us.

*****MEANWHILE*****

TAYLOR POV

Chris went to help Mijo get their bags leaving me and Ms.Joyce to talk. I’d be lying if I said that it wasn’t an awkward moment at first, because it was. I was so nervous, my hand were literally sweating. I looked at Ms.Joyce and she was smiling at me with her pretty green eyes and dimples. She had dimples like Chris, and a really sweet spirit.

“So you want to have seat until they get back Ms.Joyce?” I smiled ushering her to some seats that over looked the runway.

“Sure, that sounds like a good idea, and call me Mama J, everybody else does” she smiled touching my hand as we took our seats

“Yes ma’am, but do you mind if I call you Mama Joyce around my mom so she doesn’t get confused. My brother and sisters in-laws call my mom ‘Mama J’” I smiled

“That’s no problem angel. So, tell me what you do for a living?” she asked

“I own a photography studio here in town and am part owner of a club called the J-Spot along with my brother Justin, his girlfriend Tammy, and just recently Chris” I smiled

“Yeah, Chris told me that Justin asked him to be part owner of the club” she smiled “I’m happy for him, that’s something that he could really get into” she finished

“Yes ma’am he would. He had some great ideas on ways to expand the uses of the club” I smiled “I’m looking forward to see it really take off. Would you like to see it?” I asked her of the club

“Oh yes, I’d love to see it, if it’s not to much trouble” she smiled

“Oh no ma’am, it’s not too much trouble. We can go by there before your visit is up. Ms.Joyce…”I started as she gave me stern look when I called her Ms. Joyce “I mean Mama J” I blushed, embarrassed for being reprimanded “Chris is such a sweet person with just the biggest heart. Thank you so much for giving birth to him” I smiled “I don’t know if he’s told you, but I’m a single parent and I don’t take my son around guys that I meet, but things with me and Chris are different. I’ve known him for a long time. I feel like I’ve fallen for my best friend” I smiled

“I’m so happy to hear you say that Taylor” she smiled “He’s been through a lot and he deserves to be happy. He deserves to be loved just as much he loves. You have no idea how tired I am of girls that have been with him because of WHO he is and when he needs them the most, they’re not around, but the minute they want something or need some money, they standing there with their hand out” she said looking out the window at a plane that was coming into it’s terminal, he face cold with frustration. She turned to me, her demeanor softer “I know your background so to speak, I know how you were raised, so I know that you’re not one of those girls that’s here to make a quick come up, and if you are…” she started

“You don’t have to worry about that” I cut her off with a small smile “my mom is an entertainment lawyer, my godfather is Steve Harvey, one of my mom’s closes friends and clients is Diana Ross. Being around celebrities is not big thing to me. My parents taught us to be independent and to not have to depend on anyone for anything. Mama J, you have nothing to worry about here, I’m here FOR Chris, I want to be with Christopher, not Chris Brown. Everything I have, I got on my own. All he has to do is love me like I love him, that’s all I’m asking for from him. I know that to love Christopher is to love Chris Brown, and I’m okay with that” I offered a big smile

“Aww angel, I know you are, and thank you for loving him for who he is. I will tell you this though, when Chris loves, he loves hard and strong, so just be prepared for all that comes with that. I’m not saying that’s he a very jealous person, because that’s not in his nature, but that green monster does raise his head EVERY now and then” she smiled “so if and when that green starts to show, just remind him how much you love him and that no one will take his place, probably like you’ve had to say to your son before” she smiled. She held open her arms offering me a hug and I leaned in and let her wrap her arms around me as I did the same to her. “Thank you Taylor for loving and caring about my son, I haven’t seen him this happy in a while” she smiled squeezing me tightly. “I’m so glad that lil nasty Kae is out of the picture, I didn’t like her from the moment I met her” she said shaking her head coming out of our hug.

“Me either. We didn’t get off to a good start when I first met her. I don’t know what it was, but she gave me attitude from the jump, and I tired hard as I could to be nice to her, but you can only try so hard and take so much before you say forget it” I shook my head

“So, my two favorite girls getting along okay?” Chris said coming up behind us kissing both of us on our cheek.
“Yes, Taylor’s an angel. I’ve enjoyed sitting here talking to her” she smiled patting my hand.

“Yeah, she’s okay” he smirked, teasing me.

“Shut up, whatever” I replied playfully hitting him

“Ya’ll ready to go?” he asked as me and Mama J stood up from our seats.

“Whenever you are” she replied to him grabbing her purse from off the chair that she was sitting in.

“Ok then lets go, we’ll go get you all settled at the house before we go to dinner” he smiled

“Oh no baby, I can get a hotel room” she smiled as we headed for the exit

“Oh no ma’am, there’s plenty of room at the house, we wouldn’t dare let you get a hotel” I smiled putting my arm around her shoulder.

“Are you sure sweetie?” she smiled at me

“Yes ma’am, wouldn’t have it any other way” I smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

“Well since that’s been settled, lets go” Chris smiled grabbing the handle on her bag, letting it roll behind him. When we got to the truck, he placed Mama J’s and Mijo’s bags in the back of the truck. I opened the door to the seat behind Chris to get in.

“Taylor, I’ll sit in the back seat, you can sit up here there with Chris” Mama J smiled coming up behind me.

“Oh no ma’am, it’s fine, I don’t mind sitting back here, you sit in the front with your son, it’s fine.” I offered a smile

“Are you sure?” she asked

“Yes ma’am, it’s fine”

“Ok then” she smiled back, turning to walk on the other side of the car. Mijo opened the door for her as she got into the truck.

“I love you” Chris whispered in my ear before pecking my cheek.

“I know you do” I smiled back, making him chuckle. He waited for me to get in the truck before closing my door and getting in the driver’s seat. Once we were all settled, we were off, on our way home. The conversation in the car was light and reminiscent of events that had been shared between all of us, or familiar incidents. Mama J got to know me a little better and vice versa. We were having so much fun, that I didn’t realize that we had pulled up to Chris’s house.

“Babe, what are we doing here?” I asked a little confused by what was going on. I was under the impression that Mama J and Mijo were staying with us at my house.
“Oh Mijo is staying here” he simply replied

“Mijo you could’ve stayed with us?” I turned to him

“Oh naw Tay, it’s cool. Me and Chris already talked about it, so it’s cool” he smiled

“Are you sure sweetie?”

“Yeah, it’s fine Tay, you know I’ll be by there later on, gotta come see my lil homie” he smiled

“Ok, if you say so. Yeah you better come see him, or he’ll be upset” I smiled as he gave me a tight hug

“I’m glad to see you with Chris, it took ya’ll long enough” he smiled coming out of our hug and ducking out the car before I could hit him.

“Shut up Mijo” I laughed before he closed the door. He opened the front door to give Mama J a kiss and told her that he would talk to her later, then walked around to the back of the truck to get his bags before walking to the front door and going in. Chris pulled off after Mijo got in the house. 15 minutes later we were at my house. Chris pulled up the circle drive and stopped in front of the door. He turned off the engine.

“Taylor, is this your house?” Mama Joyce asked

“Yes ma’am it is” I smiled as we got out the truck. Chris went around to get her bags out of the truck as we walked up the sidewalk from the drive way. As we got closer to the door, Mama Joyce stepped back behind me so that I could unlock the door. I opened the door and stepped aside so that she could walk in, just as Chris walked up the sidewalk behind me.

“Oh wow Taylor, this is beautiful” she said walking in the living room.

“Thank you, would you like to see all of the house?” I asked as I walked up behind her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah babe, show mama the house and I’ll put her things in the guest room” Chris instructed as he headed up the stairs.

“Ok sure” I replied as I directed her to the living room. I gave Mama Joyce the grand tour starting with the living room, using the stairs that were in the living room, I took her upstairs and showed her the second level and where she would be staying during her visit. Then we head back down the stairs that led into the kitchen to show her the rest of the house.

“Wow, Taylor, this is a beautiful house” she smiled “I can definitely see that you don’t need Chris for what he has, you got your own” she chuckled taking a seat at the island

“No ma’am, I just need him to love me, that’s all” I smiled taking 3 bottles of water out of the refrigerator.

“So where is that handsome young man of yours” she asked looking around for signs of Matthew
“Oh, he’s at my mom’s house tonight, he’ll be back tomorrow when they come over for dinner” I smiled

“So speaking of dinner, mama how about you go get cleaned up for dinner? I’m taking the two of you out for dinner tonight” Chris smiled standing next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Baby, you don’t have to do that, I was gonna cook dinner” I smiled up at him

“Oh no baby, don’t worry about it, you’re cooking dinner tomorrow night, I want to take ya’ll out” he smiled

“Ok, if you sure”

“He does this every time I come to town Taylor, it’s fine” she smiled “I’m going to go upstairs and take a shower and wash this flight off of me, get dressed, and I should be ready in a about an hour or so” she smiled

“Ok that’s fine, I’ll go do the same” I smiled as she headed up the stairs and I headed off to my room, leaving Chris standing there leaning up against the counter top watching us as we went in our separate directions.

“Hey shorty?” Chris called after me as I walked into the bedroom, he came in right after me, closing the door behind him. “Hey shorty, I told you that she would love you” he whispered in my ear, coming up behind me snaking his arms around my waist.

“Yeah, but that didn’t stop me from being a little nervous though. I mean you are her baby Chris” I replied turning around in his arms so that I faced him, wrapping my arms around his neck

“Yeah, but I know my mom, I knew she’d love you” he replied kissing my neck causing me to cock my head to the side as he planted soft kisses along the crock of my neck.

I don't wanna be loved
I don't wanna be loved
I just wanna quickie
No bite marks, no scratches, and no hickeys
If you can get with that, mami come get with me
I don't wanna be loved
I don't wanna be loved
I just wanna quick fix

Chris sang the chorus to Miguel’s Quickie in my ear.

“Oh is that so? Your mama is upstairs baby” I giggled as he softly slid his tongue up and down my neck to my collar bone.

“So, she know I’m a freak” he replied, his lips brushing against my neck

“I’m sure she does, but I just met her, I don’t want her thinking I’m some sex crazed girl” I laughed

“But you are” he teased

“I am not, now move so I can find something to wear” I laughed playfully pushing him away. I walked in the closet and pulled out an outfit to wear to dinner that was both sexy and respectable. I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower, stepping out of my clothes. Chris was laying across the bed on a pillow. I leaned up against the door post in just my boy shorts and bra. “Well, are you coming or what?” I flashed a flirty smile

Chris raised his head up and smiled when he saw me standing there. “You don’t have to ask me twice” he replied lifting his shirt up over his head, and throwing it on the floor as he unbuckled his pants and made his way to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close, leaning in kissing my neck. I wrapped one arm around neck and used the other on the pull his pants down. Once they got to his feet, he stepped out of them, kicking them to the center of the room while unlatching my bra. He cupped his hands under my butt and lifted me as our kiss deepened. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the bathroom. He set me on the counter top and softly sucked my. I playfully pushed him off and got slid off the counter. Chris bit his bottom lip as he watched me come out of my boy shorts. I opened the door to the shower, and gave Chris a flirty smile over my shoulder as he followed me into the shower. As the water beat against my chest, Chris planted soft kisses all over my neck and back. I turned around and let the water beat down my back as I wrapped my arms around his neck, entering into a passionate kiss. He pressed my back up against the wall as we for the first time enjoyed a quickie before taking Mama Joyce to dinner.

Thirty minutes later I was dressed and ready to go. I came out of the bedroom to find Chris and Mama Joyce sitting at the island talking.

“Well son, I’m just glad to see you happy. Taylor does that for you and from the way she looks at you, you do the same for her” she said I walked in from behind her.

“She does mama, she really does. I can’t imagine not being with her, not having her in my life” he said, his eyes lighting up as I walked in the room

“Ok, I’m ready. I’m sorry it took so long” I smiled at Mama Joyce

“It’s okay sweetheart. You look beautiful. We were just talking about you” she smiled.

“Thank you. Is that why my ears were burning?” I laughed taking a seat next to her as Chris leaned up against the counter by the stove.

“I guess so. I was just telling Chris that I’m glad to see that you two make each other happy” she smiled placing her hand on mine

“Well, it doesn’t take much to make him happy, just a refrigerator full of food” I teased

“Girl, you ain’t never lied, that boy can eat. I’m glad he started making his own money, he was starting to eat me out of house and home” she laughed

“Well, I have two of them Mama Joyce, Matthew eats just about as much as Chris does” I laughed
“I’m so sorry baby, I should have warned you he has a huge appetite. I’m still trying to figure out where all of that food goes” she exclaimed

“Oh Tay KNOWS where it goes” Chris replied winking at me “I can’t have both of ya’ll ganging up on me now” he said pushing himself off the counter and heading over to the island “that’s just not right, my mama and my girl goin in on me just ain’t fair” he finished

“Oh boy hush, I usually get it from you and Mijo, sometimes Austin too” Mama Joyce laughed, “so what you can dish it but you can’t take it?” she asked winking at me as Chris rested his elbows on the counter on the island

“Big ole baby” I teased rubbing his face.

“See, ya’ll got jokes today, I’m gonna get ya’ll back” he pretended to pout.

“Taylor, where is Matthew. I saw his room, but I haven’t seen him. I was hoping to get to meet him while I was here?” Mama Joyce inquired

“Oh you’ll get to meet him tomorrow afternoon. He’s spending the night with my parents along with my little nephews tonight.” I smiled

“Oh ok. I’m looking forward to meeting him. Chris talks about him all the time” she replied

“Well, are ya’ll ready to go?” Chris said before I could even reply to Mama Joyce

“Sure” we replied in unison as we stood up from the island. Mama Joyce grabbed her purse that was sitting in front of her and headed to the door, as I head to the table by the door to grab my purse.

Chris walked up behind me, softly grabbed my waist and kissed the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine. “You smell good. Is that my favorite perfume you’re wearing?” he spoke softly into my ear

“Yep, wore it just for you” I winked as we headed out the door and to the car.