Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Dolled Up for Christmas Eve

Miss Joyce

We got to Atlanta around 6 this morning, and Christine called a few cars to come get us so that we could leave the buses & equipment at the arena. Cai, Nicki, and Lauren had gotten together to help plan the surprise for Taylor. Me and Christine got hotel rooms close to the arena and Chris went to stay with Mijo. I don’t know they intended to keep him away from Taylor, but from the sounds of it, they’ve been doing a pretty good job of it. Chris told me about the Christmas Eve bash they were having at the club later tonight, so me and Christine are going to go for a lil while. Christine is anxious to see this club that Chris has invested in. I told her that she would be proud of him, because it’s a beautiful club. I was enjoying the quiet and relaxation, thanking God for his mercy and grace upon us.

I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will. My phone rang. Yes I have ringtones!

“Hello” I answered the phone

“Hey Mama J” she smiled

“Hey Taylor, how are you angel?” I loved hearing her voice. Every since I met her, she calls me at least once or twice a week, and being on tour hasn’t changed that, she still calls me every week.

“I’m good, how are you? Are you getting some rest?” she asked

“I’m good. I’m getting about as much rest as I can get on this bus” I laughed “I can’t wait to see you, I miss you guys. How is Matthew?” I smiled taking a seat in the chair that set by the window over looking the arena.

“He’s good, we miss you too. I can’t wait to see you guys. I’m going to make sure to cook something for you and bring it with me so ya’ll can have a home cooked meal” she laughed “I know Michael’s going to want a cake, so I’ll make sure to make him one. How’s the weather in Connecticut? I’ve been watching the news and I know they’ve been experiencing some black outs. Is everybody okay, and keeping warm?” she finished

“Yes, please make sure that Michael gets his cake, that’s all he’s been talking about since we got here” I said, not thinking that it’s supposed to be a surprise to Taylor.

“Here? Are ya’ll in Atlanta already?” she asked

Oh shot Joyce, you almost let it slip. “No babygirl, we’re in Connecticut, that’s all he’s been saying is that when he gets home, you have to make a cake for him” I said trying to clean it up.

“Oh ok, well how’s the weather there?” she asked. I don’t think she caught that.

“It’s nasty, it’s cold and snowing really hard, right now we’re trying to see if he’s going to be able to perform” I hated lying to Taylor, but I know how hard Chris is working to keep his homecoming a surprise to her.

“Oh ok. I called Chris but he didn’t answer the phone, but I know he’ll call me before he hits the stage. Please be careful on that road. I gotta go, I have to head to the club and do some last minute things for this Christmas Eve bash that we’re having tonight. I just wanted to call and say hi. I’ll have Matthew call you later” she replied

“Yeah, he’s probably taking a nap or playing that video game. We’ll be careful babygirl. I’m glad you called, you know I love to hear from you. Give Matthew a hug for me” I smiled

“Yes ma’am I will. I love you” she smiled

“I love you too angel” I replied before hanging up.

I only have a few more hours before the surprise is revealed. I can’t wait to see the look on Taylor’s face either.

TAYLOR POV

It was getting late and I needed to get home. I had to get dressed and then help Mariah get dressed. I had a big surprise for her that I knew she would love. I talked to Mama J today and she said something that made me wonder, but I know that if they were here, Chris would have called my now. I shrugged off the thought and headed towards the house.

This for boss bitches
For money making bitches
All my ladies throw your hands in the air,
I got patron in my cup
And I don't give a fuck
The baddest bitch in the club right here.

“Bonjour la poupée (Hey doll) “ I answered the phone in French, I knew who it was.

“Hé où vous sont ? (Hey where are you?)” Cai replied

“Hé où vous sont ?Club de départ, sur ma maison de façon, pourquoi ? (On my way home from the club, why?)” I replied. It’s funny how we talk to each other in French like we’re from Paris or something.

“Mariah est arrivé juste, nous vous attendons (Mariah just got here, we’re waiting for you)” she said so fluently.

“Ok, I’ll be there in a few minutes” I switched back to English

“Ok, I”ll let her know” she said before hanging up.
I got to the house about 10 minutes later “Hello, I’m home” I called through the house , tossing my keys on the island

“We’re upstairs” Cai called back

I walked up the stairs and followed the music that was coming from Cai’s room. “Sorry I’m late, I lost track of time” I said walking into her bathroom to see Mariah looking beautiful in the royal blue strapless dress that I had gotten for her to wear to the club. “You look beautiful Mariah” I smiled at her

“Thank you Taylor. I love the dress” she smiled looking at me through the mirror as Cai did her hair.

“There you go” Cai smiled finishing Mariah’s hair, laying down the flat iron on the bathroom counter.

“Taylor’s gonna have to do your make up, but you look beautiful” Cai smiled at her, pulling out the curls that she had just put in Mariah’s hair

“Yes you do. C’mon let me fix your make up, then I’ll get ready” I smiled taking her hand and leading her down the stairs to my bathroom. I sat her down in the chair that was at my make up vanity and lightly applied some soft make up to her face. “You look beautiful sweetie” I smiled as I stepped out of the way of the mirror so that she could see [url= http://www.polyvore.com/mariahs_christmas_surprise/set?id=40224887]herself[/url].

“Wow, thank you so much Taylor. I love it. I can’t wait to see the club” she smiled

“I have a feeling you’re going to love it” I smiled to her. “Now, lemme jump in the shower so that I can get ready, then we’ll be ready to go” I smiled going into my closet to get my outfit.

“Ok, I’m just going to go in the den and play on my phone” she smiled heading out of the bedroom closing the door. I jumped in the shower and got dressed.

CAI POV

I finished getting dressed and packed an overnight bag. I’m going to stay with Jermaine tonight so that Chris and Taylor can have the house to themselves. Taylor, wow, she is going to be so surprised when she sees him. I have to make sure to have the camera so that I can make sure to capture the look on her face when she sees him. We have it all planned out, exactly when and how he’s going to surprise her. She’s not going to see it coming at all.

“Cai, I think Taylor’s ready” Mariah called up the stairs

“Ok, thanks sweetie” I replied. I definitely have to capture the look on Mariah’s face when she gets her surprise from Taylor. “I’ll be down in a minute” I called back, slipping on my silver shoes that literally matched my teal and silver dress perfectly. I packed my black heels just in case the silver shoes didn’t look right, my girls would tell me if they didn’t.

I came down the stairs with my purse and my overnight bag just as Taylor was walking into the kitchen. “Where you going?” she asked motioning to my overnight bag.

“Oh, I’m going to stay with Jermaine tonight” I simply replied

“Oh ok, but why?” she asked in shock

“Well, if things go the way I plan, we might be more than friends tomorrow” I blushed

“It better be more than FWBs” she replied frowning “Jermaine know I don’t play that, he better make you his girl if ya’ll are going to be doing all of that” she fussed

“Now you know I don’t give it up like that, he won’t be getting any from me for a lil while longer” I reminded her

“Ok, I’m just saying” she laughed “Ya’ll ready to go?” she asked grabbing her keys.

“Yep” me and Mariah replied in unison as we grabbed our things and headed out the door behind Taylor.