Status: This is another attempt at a fan fiction... please comment & tell me what you think

Stole My Heart

Time to get up!

I woke up with Alexis in my arms on the couch. I wish I could wake up with her in my arms everyday. I checked my phone & it was 9 in the morning. Harry came out of his room. "Alyson still sleep?" I quizzed Harry. "Yea she is, Alexis?" I simply pointed down at her. "Ah, got it. Want anything for breakfast?" "Ah, not now just get me some tea please Haz." Alexis stirred & looked up at harry & said very tiredly, "Me too." "Oh love, did we wake you?" I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so peaceful! "It's fine! I Don't want to waste the day sleeping!" "well what would you like to do today then?" I quiz her. "I'd like to watch the movie we never did last night!" "Okay then! How about a movie marathon?" I quizzed her with a smile. She replies with, "Sounds perfect!"

*Alexis' POV*

I Woke up & I realized I was in Louis' arms still. This is unbelievable! This is amazing! I heard something about tea come from Louis. "Me too" I said quite tiredly. "Oh love, did we wake you?" Louis quizzed me. He was so sweet. I wish I could wake up in his arms everyday. "It's fine! I Don't want to waste the day sleeping!" I reassured Louis. "Well what would you would you like to do today then?" Louis quizzed. Hmmm... What do I want to do? Oh! "IO'd like to watch the move we never did last night!" yeup. That's what I wanna do. "Okay! how about a movie marathon?" Ah! PERFECT! Now I can taste his lips again! "Sounds perfect" I answer him.

*At The end of the movie*

"BOOOOO!" Uh, Alyson's up. 'Whats up babe?" I ask her. "where's Harry?" Of course, knew she would want to know that! "He left a while ago, but other than that, I don't know!" I tell her. Lou looked at her & said with a smile, "I'll text him for you Alyson." He smiled at that. "Soooooo... Anything happen between you two last night?" She asked us. Knew that one was coming too. "I'll tell you later, okay?" Alyson stook her tongue out at me. "Well! I GUESS a certain SOMEONE doesn't want to know what happened!" Alyson's eyes almost popped out of her head. "YOU WOULDN'T." she said. "OH. I WOULD. & YOU KNOW I WOULD!" I tell her back. Louis' laugh starrtled us both. I looke dup at louis & smiled & quizzed him, 'What?' "The banters you two have are the cutest & the funniest!" He says. "They are! We turn over to see Harry walk through the door. "So we've been told!" Alyson said in reply to both of them. "Well Lou & i basically have a chill day." I said. It's weird how I feel like I never want to leave hm, at all. 'Well I have no clue what to do today! HMPH!" Alyson complained. "Well, erm, um, would you like to hang out with me today? Harry quizzed Alyson. OH MY GOSH SHE BETTER SAY SHE WILL. "Babe, you should go!" I said real quickly because i really just want it to be Lou & I. "OH! I see! Well I was going to anyway, but I see what you two wanna do." Alyson said & winked at me. I wasn't like what she thought & wanted us to do. At all. "Erm.. Alyson, we only met yesterday..." Louis said. he was so sweet! "Okay! Okay! I'll go! I was just messing with you two! Have fun! Alyson said with a wink. Finally. We're alone! "So love, what do you want watch next?" Lou quizzed. "Well, I'd like some food first! Harry never came back with our tea! "How about we go & get some food?" He quizzed me. Wait. does this count as a date? "this sin't a date if you don't want it to be...If that's what you're worried about." He told me. YES! This IS a date! "Oh, no! I'd love it to be one!" I tell him a bit to eagerly with a big smile. His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas. "Great! Let's stop at your room so you can get dressed & then we can go!"

*Alexis' room*

We get to my room & I open the door & we see Harry & Alyson getting really heated on the couch. Harry was shirtless & Alyson was about to lose hers. "Whoops!" Lou says. They stop & look up at us. Harry goes, "Uhm, what? Wait? Why are you here?" "Well Haz, this is my room too! Lou & i are going to get breakfast & wanted to change because SOMEONE forgot to get us our tea!" I tell him. "Whoops! Sorry about that!" He replies. "HEY! WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE YA KNOW!" Alyson said quite angry. "OKAY! CALM DOWN! I'm just going to change! Louis! Come with me!" I got changed, Louis wasn't looking & We were off!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the delay in posting!
follow me on twitter! :)
@AlexisAllStar2 xx