Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

The Deal

When Belle was younger, she never imagined herself touring the world. She didn't think she'd end up recording her own album. She wanted to be a vet; she always did have a love for animals. The first time she listened to her favorite band was at the age of 16. In that moment, Belle had decided what she wanted to do. She wanted to be a performer.

Belle studied music. She'd spend hours writing on end numerous of lyrics. She had been in many school musicals, joined the school choir and then went on to perform outside for the public. She'd enjoy performing for the locals on weekends whether it was in pubs or nearby shopping centres on street corners. There were the occasional few who didn't love her music. She suffered harsh comments; yet she still performed to no end.

When Belle was gathering up the change she had received from today's act, she didn't notice the person standing beside her. Belle looked up and saw a tall guy who stood in casual wear was looking down at her. He smiled while she gave him a sort of blank look in return.

"Um...yes? Can I help you?" Belle asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Adam."

"Nice to meet you Adam." She replied quickly continuing to collect the money up from the guitar case.

"I've been watching you perform for a while and I watched you again earlier. I rather enjoyed your set actually. Did you write that song? I think you have star potential." Belle was taken a back for second. Star potential? Numerous of thoughts wondered through her head to what this guy was talking about until he handed her some sort of card. She took it and read over the small black printed writing. "This is my business card, I'm a music manager and as of right now, I'm kinda looking to work with a new artist." Belle took a moment to gather what he just said before she straightened herself and stood up in front of Adam. Her heart was racing.

"What and you think I'm it?"

"I'm telling you kiddo you've got talent." Adam reassured. He smiled which gave Belle a bit of comfort. He noticed she seemed a little hesitant but he understood why; he had totally stunned her. "Listen you don't have to give me an answer straight away. Think about it, this could really change your life. There's a number on the card, call me when you're ready okay? I'll be looking forward to hearing from you." Adam smiled. He gave Belle's shoulder a tap and walked off down the street. Belle watched him walk off till he could no longer be seen. She bit her lip and looked back down at the card. 'Maybe this is my chance' She wondered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks :)