Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Let the Walls Break Down

Soon after Alex had disappeared into his own studio, Belle went straight into hers. Belle's crew watched the female through the glass as she let out her anger in the booth and they could only look on in worry. Belle signaled Robert ready to start her recording and before she knew it, Belle had completed vocals on all 13 songs for the album. The backing vocals were also done meaning that mixing and editing the tracks were the only things left to do. While Belle was busy in the booth, Adam had booked a couple of photo shoots for Belle to go to. It was routine seeing as most of them were just to get her face out as a new star on the horizon while the others would be used for the album artwork. After lunch, Adam had uploaded some of Belle's videos from her YouTube account onto social networks sites which had become quite a hit in the last few hours. The manager was pleased to say at the least. The reviews were pleasing and once Belle would see them, she'd also be ecstatic. Her dream was finally come truer by the minute.

As Belle was packing up her things and placing her guitar back into the case, James approached her shyly. All the crew smirked knowingly at him as they knew about his small crush for the blonde. James hadn't said anything but it was written all over his face. "H-hey Belle, some of us are going out for dinner now that we've finished here so, care to join us?"

Belle shook her head, "No thanks, I think I'll pass."

"Are you sure Belle? It'll be fun."

"Sorry, but I'm just gonna head home for now James, perhaps another time maybe." Belle sent him a sincere smile. James was a little gutted to say at the least but he understood none the less. Adam though, frowned sadly at the female and chewed on the inside of his cheek. He watched Belle as she picked up her things then her guitar case and left without saying goodbye. His concern for her had just become a whole lot worse. Belle was hurting further more than before. Earlier when Belle was in the booth, she looked tough as a rock on the outside while singing but now she'd finished, Belle's wall had come shattering down all over again. Adam had to do something, and fast.

-

When everyone had gone and disappeared from sight, Adam hurried over to the studio door across from the one he had just left. Even though the recording studio's were soundproof, he could still hear the faintest sounds coming from drums. The booming sound and thick clash of symbols erupted the floor. All Time Low would be recording till late so Adam had more than a good chance to have a few words while he was still there. Adam knocked again once it got quiet and before he knew it, Matt Flyzik had opened the door in the middle of laughing while holding a beer bottle. "Yeah, can I help you?"

"I don't suppose Alex Gaskarth is in there is he?" Adam asked.

Matt hesitated and took a swig of his beer before answering. "No, he left a while ago. There's just three of us in here now," he said. Adam knew straight up Matt was lying. He noticed his body actions as he had began to fidget.

"Bullshit!" Adam exclaimed. He fake laughed before barging past the tour manager who called out for Adam as he followed on after him. When Adam appeared finally in the room, he noticed all four members of the band. Three of them were sprawled out over two couches while Rian was in the booth. Alex and Jack were on their laptops and Zack playing on his bass. "The three of us my ass." Adam mumbled as he glared right ahead at Alex. He approached the lead singer who still hadn't looked up until Adam coughed.

"Sup man? Can I help you?"

"Yeah actually, do you wanna explain to me why my client is miserable and has been anti-social lately?" quizzed Adam. Alex stared blankly at him, showing no sign of emotion. "I'm talking about Belle."

Alex pursed his lips. "Can we talk about this some place else?" he asked nervously, looking to everyone else but Adam.

"No!" Adam replied furiously. "You know what? I'm just gonna come out and say this alright Alex, you need to grow a dick and fix your emotions. Dude, do you even care that your actions are upsetting Belle? She looks up to you, not just as a songwriter but as a person too. She's spoke of unbelievable things about you and to be honest, I know she sticks to her word," he argued, leaving Alex and the rest of the room in silence. "You can't push away a girl just because you saw her with one of your band mates OK and you were the one that agreed to show her around town, not Jack, I mean did it occur to you how Belle must have felt? You need to stop fucking around with her emotions because you really don't know what you're missing out on. Belle's a great girl," he continued. "Don't let jealousy ruin it."

Jack smiled as he sat stunned next to Alex. Everyone else in the room smirked at him as if to say he just got a kiss ass lecture and he had nothing to answer back with. He couldn't argue with Adam's conclusion though. Alex thought hard for a second. There was no denying what Adam said was true. Alex let his emotions get the better of him and it had cost him. He replayed the scene when he saw Belle in the corridor from earlier. The look of hurt on Belle's face tied his stomach into knots. He caused that and he instantly regretted it.

"Hey Adam, you're right, I-"

"I'm sorry Alex, it's Belle." Adam interrupted, holding up his ringing cell, "I have to take this." His expression looked concerned once he'd answered to a panicked Belle on the other end. It only got worse when he glanced to Alex. "Where bouts are you?- Belle?, Belle you're breaking up." Adam's heartbeat increased. He could feel it pounding within his chest. He asked Belle again but she didn't answer. The line began to break and before he could ask again, his phone disconnected. The last thing he'd managed to hear was the voice of a male. Adam didn't like it one bit. It sounded nasty, almost like venom.

Belle was in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, it has been way too long. I am so sorry for not updating sooner but I have a double update for you all. Hope you all enjoy! xx