Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Accepting the Offer

It had been 2 weeks since Belle had been confronted by Adam. She was contemplating on taking up his offer, but she had to at least think about the pros and cons first. Her parents weren't exactly keen on the idea of letting her go all the way to LA by herself. Her father said that if they wanted their daughter to be happy, then this was the time for her. Sitting in the corner of Starbucks, Belle took out her phone and flicked through her contacts until she found Adam's number. Without a second thought she pressed call and waited for him to answer. He soon answered the call and was happy to finally hear from the person he'd been expecting.

"Adam? It's Belle, come meet me at Starbucks on Oxford Street." There was a slight pause before she continued. "I've finally made my a decision."

-

Within 10 minutes, Adam arrived at the coffee shop. He had ordered himself an Espresso then joined Belle in the back. The pair slowly got to know one another and they shortly became good friends. She noticed that Adam wasn't very old, surprisingly in his mid twenties. Dark hair, fairly tanned and she knew what he was talking about so he was definitely experienced. Together Adam and Belle went through the contract where he basically explained how the process would work, how long it would take and so on. He told her that they move have to move to LA quickly as they had to begin writing and then the producing would start. "So you sure you wanna do this right?." Adam asked. "There's no turning back." He didn't want to pressure Belle into anything she was not sure of doing. He wanted to make sure she was positive about the situation.

"Adam, you told me this was my chance and I'm gonna take because if I don't, it's gonna be something I'll regret for the rest of my life." Belle insisted. Adam could tell she was being serious. He nodded and a smile set out on his features.

"All right, lets do this." He exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adam: http://data.whicdn.com/images/12329963/1310902652_large.jpg

Comments/Subscribe :)