Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Sisters and Flights

The next three days were pretty hectic for Belle. She had to pack everything, say her goodbyes to her family as well as friends and meet the person who would be moving into her apartment. Belle's sister, Marissa had come down to visit the day before (talk about bad timing) and wasn't too happy about her sister moving to LA. Unlike Belle, Marissa was a fashion designer who had her own business. She always thought she was better at everything only because she was popular. When Belle told everyone she wanted to be a musician, Marissa thought it was a pathetic idea and told her sister she wouldn't get very far. The two sisters were never really close as Marissa was always the one in the spotlight. You could probably feel how Belle felt. No one understood her love for music and they didn't care either. Belle personally couldn't wait to leave.

On the day Belle was leaving, she was meeting Adam at her apartment. They were leaving together for the airport. While she was waiting, Marissa had come over. She was complaining to Belle about how she was giving everything up for a silly music career. Belle shook her head in annoyance and rolled her eyes at Marissa's bitchy behavior. She hoped Adam would arrive at her place fast.

"I mean it, you could always get a job at my company." Marissa ranted. She hadn't stopped complaining since she arrived.

"I don't need a job at your stupid business." Belle argued back.

The sound of a car pulling up outside was heard. Both Belle and Marissa looked out of the living room window and saw Adam getting out his Nissan 37oz. The two sisters were left stunned at how fancy his car was. A sudden knock interrupted their thoughts. Belle went to answer the door before letting Adam into her apartment and guided him through to her living room. As soon as they entered, Marissa had put on her flirty face which annoyed her younger sister to the max.

"Nice apartment Belle." Adam confessed, inspecting all over.

"Thanks." she said. "Oh, Adam I'd like you to meet my older sister, Marissa." she introduced. Her sister eyed the older man and delivered him a smirk. She held out her hand for him to shake and Adam kindly shook it in return.

"Pleasure to meet you."

"And you." Marissa flirted. Belle made a fake vomiting sound to which her sister glared back at her for her immature manners. Adam let out a chuckle.

"Hey! We gotta go, our flight leaves soon and we don't want to be late." Adam advised. He offered to take Belle's belongings and carried them out to the car. Belle followed him out with Marissa behind her. She didn't really want to say her goodbyes to her older sister, but despite them not getting along, she hugged Marissa none the less.

"Call me when you land, don't do anything stupid, no late night parties, watch out for boys and most of all, take care of yourself."

"Thanks mum," Belle joked. Gee Marissa, why don't you write me a list instead and save me the trouble?" Belle stated, her sarcasm sticking out. Her sister rolled her eyes at Belle before walking over to Adam. She smiled at the handsome man and handed him a piece of paper to which he stared at questionably.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's my phone number. Maybe we can hit it up sometime?" Marissa answered.

"Yeah sorry, I don't know how to say this, but uh...you aren't my type." Adam said bluntly. He didn't mean it in a hurtful way; he just didn't like desperate girls and Marissa was trying too hard. Especially since they'd only met today.

Her smile vanished and anger appeared on her face. Belle uncontrollably tried to stop herself from laughing. She knew more than anyone else that Marissa had just been rejected for the first time ever. Adam walked back from the boot and looked at Belle; he gave her a wink and gave a cute smile before jumping into his car. Belle merely shrugged at her sister and waved her goodbye then joined Adam in the car. Soon they both headed for the airport.

It didn't take long for Belle and Adam to check in. They're flight would exactly last 11 hours since they were flying straight from London. It was going to be a long journey for the both of them. Belle knew her life was about to change from this moment on and oh boy was she ecstatic.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I made a mistake on the last chapter and I apologise for that. I wasn't too keen on the name Marvin so I changed it to Adam. Thanks for those who pointed it out. Its now been fixed.

Adam's car: http://data.whicdn.com/images/31361992/4240314391_81227fef43_z_large.jpg

Comments? Subscribe/Recommend!