Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Los Angeles

By the time Belle and Adam arrived in Los Angeles, it was already noon. Back home in London the time would be around 8 o'clock at night so the time difference was a little strange for them both, but over the next 3 months they'd get used to it. Considering they left early around 10AM, it felt like a 3 hour flight for Belle. The flight was exactly 11 hours straight to California which gave the pair enough time to sleep and relax on the plane. Most of the time, conversations were made by Adam who would flirt with Belle although she didn't mind too much. Belle had to admit, the guy was attractive. They both landed safely, collected their belongings from luggage and soon made their way to their new home.

-

Meanwhile in California, Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat were currently recovering from a bad hangover. The girls they partied with last night had left over an hour ago. Well, Rian mostly kicked them out. He wasn't too happy at the moment with his two band mates. Making his way to the kitchen, there he saw Alex and Jack both at the counter finishing off last nights pizza. He sighed at them before making himself a cup of coffee. "I cannot believe you two!" Rian exclaimed. "What was the first thing we agreed on before we came out to LA huh?"

"Not another lecture Rian, seriously!" Jack groaned.

"You bet your ass you're gonna get another lecture Jack." Rian wasn't being too harsh, but he knew he had to put them in line. "Listen, you're my best friends and I'm only looking out for you, but you both have to get your act together." he continued. Jack nodded at Rian to let him know he was listening. Alex was leaning against the counter with his hand on his forehead. He shook his head and dropped the food he was eating.

"Ugh! My head is fucking killing me." Alex said. His throat was croaky. He was lucky he wasn't needed in the recording studio till tomorrow.

"Yeah, well it serves you right." Rian scolded. Jack and Alex both slumped their shoulders and let out a heavy sigh. They knew Rian was right. They were no longer teenagers anymore. It was time to cut down on the fun and start acting serious.

-

When Belle and Adam finally arrived at the house, she was stunned to find a beautiful white large beach house in front of her. Belle thought she was in heaven. Adam grinned at her facial expression and led the girl inside seeing as she was about to faint. The interior inside was polished and brand new. You could hear the crash of the waves from outside and the smell of the fresh salty sea. It was so peaceful. Belle turned to face Adam who was behind her smiling back at her with his arms out.

"Sooo, what do you think?" He asked. Belle grinned at the guy before she ran and pulled him into a hug. His grip tightened around her body while his head buried into her neck.

"This is amazing Adam. I really can't thank you enough." Belle noted. The blonde haired girl was feeling slightly emotional as she continued to cling onto him. Her life was finally happening for the better and she just hoped nothing would ruin it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the lovely recent comments. I'm glad people are enjoying this and that they can't wait for more. It means a lot. Keep them coming! I love reading your feedback :)

Belle's new home:
http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/_News/_SLIDESHOWS/Extreme Bathrooms/Malibu-California-Extreme-Bathrooms-CNBC.jpg

Belle's room: http://www.alspics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Malibu-Beach-House-Master-Bedroom-18.jpg