Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Beach Day

A few hours later after Belle had arrived in California, she spent her day unpacking her things in her room. While she was busy unloading everything, Adam had gone to the grocery store to fetch a few things. He'd also met up with his team who were going to be working with himself and Belle when making the album. The producer, Robert told Adam he'd be visiting at the house later on that night so he could meet Belle instead of leaving it till tomorrow. Personally Robert couldn't wait to see the talent the girl had. From what Adam had already told him, her voice was incredible and she had a beautiful personality too which was another bonus for him. He didn't like working with ego maniac rock stars who'd fuck up before they'd even finish recording.

By the time Adam arrived back at the house, Belle had finished putting everything away. A few appliances were missing making her room look slightly bare, but she would have to deal with that another time because right now she needed food and luckily she heard Adam come back from his errands.

-

After she ate, Belle made her way outside onto the balcony. She leaned on the rail and looked out towards the deep crystal blue ocean. The warm sun burned her skin and a soft breeze from the wind sent a shiver up her spine. Thoughts ran wild in her head as Belle still couldn't quite grasp the idea of recording her very own album. It was all happening so quick. The process would take a lot of hard work. It was like a miracle had found her. She was lucky to have this opportunity and Belle would treasure every minute she had of it.

An idea clicked in her head as she smiled to herself. Running back to her room, she collected her red song lyric book and grabbed her black acoustic guitar before making her way down to the beach. Belle had the perfect song mapped out in her head and she hoped Adam would like it for when she'd perform it to him when the lyrics had been written to make the song complete.

Sitting herself down in the soft smooth sand, Belle placed her lyric book down beside her and threw the guitar strap around her head. She closed her eyes and began to play. She softly hummed a tune before strumming along to the rhythm on her guitar letting the sound fill her ears. Belle suddenly stopped playing as she sensed someone watching her from a far, but when she opened her eyes and looked around for someone nearby, no one was there. Her eyebrows knitted together and she shook her head confusion. Belle could have sworn she sensed someone there, the nagging feeling inside of her just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones short. Next one will be up soon.

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! :) xx