Status: Slow updates. (Sorry guys)

You Like Me Just the Way I'm Not

Studio Partners

Belle woke up the next morning. It was far too early to be up, but her and Adam had to be at the studio for 7 otherwise Robert would have their asses if they were late. She got dressed into a floral print dress and made her way downstairs for breakfast. Adam was already up preparing her breakfast while eating his own. He saw Belle arriving and welcomed her a good morning. The two ate in silence and soon headed out for the studio.

-

When Belle and Adam arrived at the studio, Sarah welcomed them both with coffees. She told them that Robert would be arriving late due to family issues and that'd he'd be on his way shortly. Of course it wasn't a problem for the pair. They were just happy to be on time. "I must apologize, we have a band in today who are currently recording at the same time as you are and well they can be a bit distracting. I've told them numerous times to keep the noise down, but ya know, they're kinda wild." Sarah laughed.

"Who are they?" Adam asked. Belle was almost curious too.

"You'll find out sooner rather than later." The redhead replied.

A chorus of laughter erupted the building and voices were coming closer to where Belle was waiting outside of Studio 5. Two guys appeared in front of 4 more guys walking behind. Belle could tell one was a music producer as he had a badge on his shirt. It clearly said 'Matt Squire'. She noticed the other guy wore a black beanie, had a lip ring and was carrying a Mickey Mouse key-ring with a of number of keys on. Next obviously was the band Sarah was on about just now. As their faces came clear, Belle was left stunned as she realised who they were. The 4 familiar faces she'd seen before.

"Why does Belle look so starstruck?" Sarah whispered asking Adam. He looked towards Belle who stood frozen, her mouth slightly open and her eyes wide in shock.

"Belle" Adam hissed quietly knocking her out of her gaze. She regained her composure as the band were now standing across from her.

"Why do we have to be up so fuckin early?" Jack moaned.

"Because I said so. Now stop your complaining." their tour manager, Matt Flyzik ordered.

"Yeah, well you're fired." Alex joked, rubbing his eyes from lack of sleep. He suddenly noticed someone staring and when he looked over, 3 strangers across from him were watching the entire band by Studio 5's door. Matt Flyzik sighed. He never liked staring.

"Can I help you?" he asked making the rest of band shift their eyes towards what he was staring at. Belle was the first person to shake her head.

"We were just admiring your...um-"

"Key-ring." Sarah blurted. Belle turned to the woman and gave her a funny look before oddly agreeing.

"Yeah...your key-ring." Belle stumbled. Matt took a minute to register and finally smiled at the girls. Zack and Rian behind him let out a low laugh. Everyone else sort of sighed at their lame answer.

Belle looked at each one of the guys across from her. She'd seen them live before, but seeing them in front of her was slightly different. There was Rian and Zack standing together then Jack and Alex. His blonde hair stuck out from under his grey beanie. He wore a Glamour Kills shirt with black skinny jeans. As soon as Belle's eyes met Alex's, an odd sensation flowed through her body. His lips formed into a sincere smile and Belle looked away in embarrassment. He made her blush with one swift expression.

"Ooo! Alex has found some eye candy." Jack joked. Alex's smile instantly vanished as he hit Jack on his arm.

"Not funny." he argued. Jack silently apologized. A man appeared from around the corner. Robert finally showed up. He greeted Matt Squire, nodded towards the band and walked towards his own group.

"Sorry for being late. My son likes to hide my car keys." Adam laughed. Sarah also giggled, but covered her mouth with her palm as Robert sent her a glare. Belle only smiled at him.

"Ready to write some music Belle?" Robert asked. She nodded excitedly. Belle had been waiting for this moment.

"Great, lets get to work." Robert replied unlocking the door and led them into the studio. As Belle was about to enter, she looked back at the band and waved to them all. She met Alex's gaze once more and sent him a soft smile before walking on in.

"I think she likes you." Rian stated. Alex bit his lip and softly hummed.

"She's cute." Alex said. The other three agreed. Alex couldn't wait to see her again. She gave him a feeling he'd never felt before. There was something about this girl that simply dawned him and he was going to find out exactly what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Belle and Alex finally meet in the next one :)

Comments? xx

Ava's outfit - http://images.asos.com/inv/media/2/4/3/5/2105342/navyprint/image1xxl.jpg