Sequel: Leftwich

My Seven Minutes In Heaven...With a Vampire!

His

I awoke with a start. Pain filled every part of my body as my soul was sown back into the skin. I took my first breathe, then my second, before I even remembered what had happened.

"William." I whispered. My eyes darted from the fire place to the end of the bed, but neither William nor Nathaniel were to be found. I sat up, grabbing my head as pressure shot from front to back.

"Well, how nice of you to wake up and join in all of the festivities." My eyes shot to Nathaniel leaning against the door frame. This didnt go without my head pounding.
Nath-"My voice stopped as if a hand was gripping my vocal cords, cutting off the air supply.

"Shhh, me first." He paused and walked towards the bed. "Now, what I would like to know is, how did you escape?" The hold was let go.

"Escape? Like you could EVER imprison me." I spat out. Then, in an instant, the choking sensation resumed.

"Jessica, you dont understand." He laughed, shaking his head.

"You were supposed to be in limbo. I had something very special in mind for your body, and now," He stopped. A look of realization spreading across his face. He then slowly took a step back. "And now, your mine. There is no William to stop me." He said softly, the invisible hold on my throat slowly letting go.

'HIS! AND WHAT ABOUT WILL!? I thought to myself. "Jessica, I am going to tell you this once and ONLY once." He rushed towards me, his face appearing in front of mine. "You will do as

I say without any trouble. Got it?" I looked at his smiling face.

"I will NEVER do as you-"The grip wasnt at my throat anymore, but it was now at my heart. I screamed in agony.

"I told you to do as I say, and dont cause any trouble." He let go. "You will be dressed within the hour. I will meet you in the dinning room." He looked me over. Just then, I realized, I was
naked. I had forgotten what he had done to my body. I grabbed all of the covers and shoved them all around me.

He smiled. "No need to cover yourself up babe, there will only be more where that came from." In an instant he was in front of me, and his lips attacking mine. I couldnt move, I couldnt do anything. Although, this wasnt the same sensation I felt before, no. This was shock. This was torture. He released me.

"One hour." With that he left the room. I shivered underneath the blanket. Thinking of what happened and what was going to happen. I shook my head, trying to rid my mind of the thoughts.

"Shower, I need a shower." With that, I got up, and the tears fell to the floor.

>>Williams POV<<

I woke up, a dull pain in my back. I moved to get up, but to no avail. I looked down at am at hands. They where tied down with chains. I let out a sigh.

"Shit."

"Well, well William. What have you gotten yourself into now?" I looked up at the old balding man. A smile came across my face.

"DANIEL!!!"

"The one and only." He smiled walking silently towards me.