Sequel: Leftwich

My Seven Minutes In Heaven...With a Vampire!

Prophets and Chains

>>Williams POV<<

"Daniel! I cant believe its you. I mean, I thought you died. Although, I also thought Nathaniel died too but, I was proven wrong." I smiled weakly. Daniel laughed slightly and walked forward.

"Will, I can't stay for long." He touched the chains that bound me to a metal table. I looked at him, his body moving like a shadow in the dim light.

"Why? You have to help me Daniel, Jessica..." He cut me off.

"Jessica, Will, is a very strong young lady." A smile grew across my face as he said these words.

"So she is okay? She is alive?" He sighed, making my smile falter.

"What happened?" His eyes met mine.

"Lets get you out of this predicament first shall we?" He said pointing to the chains.

>>Jessicas POV<<

I walked into the dinning room, this time without those dreaded heels. Instead I wore a pair of black flats I found in the back of the closet. Having no cast on however was making me feel, off, after the many days of having the burden. I turn my attention from the table to who was standing around the room. My jaw dropped. Standing in the middle of the room was

Jonathan and Katrina. As much as I hated saying it, it was good to see them, but, something wasnt right. They were dressed in Gold and Red. But those were servants clothes. They were certainly higher ranking then the maids and butlers in this realm. I began to walk towards them, but as soon as I got close enough to talk, I was hit. Not by hands, and not by bodies. No, I was hit by wind. I fell, hard into a seat.

"You know Jessica, they cant hear you. Hell, they cant even see you." Nathaniel said walking over towards me. He was followed by about six men in red. I know that this might all be overwhelming for you. Although, I am sure you were half expecting it, but you and I are to be wed, tonight." He smiled and turned towards the men in red. "If you will all leave the room
please." They bowed and walked quickly out of the large doors. My face was like stone; my eyes were like daggers flying into Nathaniel.

"Dont give me that look babe. He walked over and sat on the table next to me. You and I will live a long and happy life together." He went to touch my face, but I pushed his hand away. "For someone who gave herself up totally and completely to me, you sure are being feisty." I looked him in the eyes and quickly spat in his face.

"Now, now love. Is that anyway to treat the father of your child?" He smiled and as quickly as he came, he stood up and walked out of the room.

"What are you talking about?" I shouted after him. He faced me as soon as he reached the doors.

"Well, why dont you go read the prophecy?" He then quietly exited the room.

>>Williams POV<<

"So, what happened?" I asked rubbing my wrists where the chains had been. Daniel sighed.

"William, you know I hate this as much as you do." I stopped soothing my aching wrists and looked closely at my friend who seemed to be aging before my eyes.

"The prophecy," Daniel started. I laughed slightly sending his face into a look of utter confusion.

"Daniel. Jessica cant be," He looked into my eyes. "But she isnt even human!" I yelled.

"William, it doesnt matter WHAT she is; it matters where her allegiances lie."

"You cant let this happen Daniel."

"She had a choice, and she took it to save herself, as well as you."

"But, she is your," I began he smiled slightly.

"I know. It pains me to do this to her, but it would be worse if she were to die. That is why, you, William Waters, must complete the prophecy. You got it going quiet well with the kiss, nice going by the way."

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IF I'D OF KNOWN MY FATHER WAS GOING TO-"

"Yes, but can you look me in the eyes and tell me that you do not love her? That you do not care for her in the least?" I turned my head towards the wall, finding something, anything, to look at. "I didnt think so. So, you must do your part. We all know your brother has done his."
He spat out. I fell to the floor, putting my hands to my face, rubbing my eyes.

"What am I to do? He has already claimed her in every meaning of the word." I looked up, only to find Daniel gone. "No? Thanks for all the help old friend!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Prophcy now has its own area. It got really confusing when I just, THREW IT IN. So, if you want to go read it, it is a one shot, and is located in my stories.