Status: Updates only when with ideas

Finding Love

After Party

Leah's P.O.V next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on Facebook talking to Holly and Patrick while I was listening to "bed" on my iPod touch.
(A/n here's the link http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=82t_UOMHPJY&ob=av3e)
Then Holly signed off. Next thing I know was Holly busting through my door "Time for a shopping spree, now your butt dressed " "ok"
After Shopping Spree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow, Our outfits look sexy. “I know right, I can't wait for our dates, hold up, I got to get you dressed 'cause it's 6 o'clock (a/n here there outfits http://www.polyvore.com/love/set?id=24767714)
after I got dressed it was six thirty

We was watching SpongeBob when Patrick came and rung the doorbell. "Leah you look amazing tonight!" "Thanks Pat." "Have her back before midnight. You got that mister?" "Yeah I got it “So we left my house, in the car we started to sing along with every song that came on the radio. Once we arrived at this beautiful restaurant.
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm256/BethanyCurtis/San Antonio/?action=view=Kids490.jpg

"Wow, Patrick this place is really beautiful." "You’re welcome Leah." "Excuses me sir, Do you have a reservations?" "Yes reservations for Patrick Breeding" "I see, Table for two?" "Yes” Once we was seated the waitress came "Hi, my name is Angela and I'll be your server tonight" and started to flirt with Patrick when she know damn well he's on a date. "Can I get your drinks?" "Yeah, can I get a sprite? What about you Leah?" "Can I get an ice tea?" "Sure. I'll be back with the drinks." She left us to place the order. Out of nowhere Patrick said, "Why did the chicken crossed the road?" "I don't know." "To get away from Colonel Sanders!" "Lol" Then “Angela" came back with our drinks I tasted my drink it didn't taste like ice tea "Umm, this is not want I wanted I asked for ice tea this is sugar water" "OH, My bad. I'll get you something new “You better "Leah, don't pay her any attention 'cause I'm not"
After dinner
~~~~~~~~
Well the date stared a little rocky but after that everything was smooth sailing. Right now we're right in front of my door. "Leah has been the best date of my life!" "Whoa, Patrick that’s a lot to handle" "I know, I just have one question!" "And what is that?" "Will you be my girlfriend?"
“Patrick I don’t know we just went on one date I have to think about this; this is a big step to make after you and Maya. Cause ya’ll just broke up right?” “Well yeah…” I cut him off “Patrick do you really want to rush things?” “Wait! How did you know that Maya and I broke up?” “I heard her talking to friend in the girls’ bathroom.” “Oh!” “Yeah” “Well I got to go, bye Leah.”