Status: Active

Imperfection

Secrets

Dear Diary:
August, 24, 2011


Hello again. I know, I know, criticize me all you want to, but not all of us are perfect. I know I haven’t written in you in sometime, but am I supposed to spill all my deepest, darkest and most precious secrets to you? I think not; even though my therapist says that I am supposed to. I broke up with my girlfriend of four years. It took all this time to do so, but it was something that I needed to do. I have taken advice from her family, from my own family, and even some friends, but in the end, the advice I needed to take was my own.

As you know we would constantly fight, but we would always work it out. I took on this challenge of dating her knowing her past and current standings. Yes, I am a moron and will never learn from my mistakes. I am like that four year old little child who constantly needs to be watched or constantly redirected onto the right path. I am twenty three and no one in their right mind is going to direct me on any path. I have to make that decision for myself.
In recent findings, I realize that I will never in a million years meet anyone’s standards; the reason being? No one wants a good girl. I am that person who has never smoked, I am that girl who drinks occasionally but not very often, I am that girl who has never been inside a club or a bar; I guess I am that girl no one likes.

In either case, I guess I am too much of a goody, goody for said girlfriend and the fighting is just becoming bothersome. I ended it, but sitting here, writing in you, and feeling completely alone, makes me feel even more miserable than I already did. As I sigh alone in the silence, I have no idea how to move on from this heartache. You can’t help who you love, but at the same time, the one you love shouldn’t be creating chaos and madness. I know I am rambling, but the details of this breakup make me want to break a window, or something, anything! I want to scream, I want to run back to her and tell her that I made a terrible mistake, but going back would be the only terrible mistake that I could ever, ever make.

Until tomorrow my old friend,
Love Always,
Dayna
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is brand new. This is real. Names, places, you get the picture have been changed. Enjoy guys <3