Status: Sort of on hiatus...updates will be slow

Only Fools Rush In

Chapter 15

It was Thursday afternoon and the February sun was shining through the windows of the Music room, illuminating the instruments being used by the exuberant students. The class had been its usual entertaining self, making it obvious as to why it was the teenager’s favourite subject.

The day’s lesson included some inventing which let Jack’s creative juices flow. Though, it was the young teacher who seemed to give him the inspiration he needed as he watched the brunette wandering around the room with an angelic smile on his stubble-brushed face.

And even with the slight dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, he looked as stunning as ever. But it was when the man would turn to the teen and show him the devilish smirk he wore so well that really drove Jack crazy.

All Jack wanted to do was steal a kiss from Alex that would make the world stand still and take him to bed. Though that was very unlikely to happen, what with the classroom being full.

Over the past few days, the couple had been together most of the time. When Jack had returned home on the Sunday, the house was silent. His father kept out of his way and his mother continued to offer sheepish smiles which were returned with blank stares.

The boy was content with the lack of communication but it was the tension between everyone that got to him, causing him to stay with Alex every couple of days. He would have stayed every night, but didn’t want to abuse this offer of a safe haven, especially since he felt guilty enough.
Jack felt like a burden to his boyfriend, though Alex would always assure him he wasn’t.

But their new arrangement definitely had some benefits; mainly the sex.

A sly smirk and wink from the teacher brought on the heated memories from the night before. Oh yes, that had been quite a night, and even just the thought of it made the teen’s dick twitch.

They had started out with bare-chested wrestling in the living room that turned into a blistering make-out session, and before you could say ‘fuck me’ they were at it like rabbits.

The two males would spend all day worshipping each other’s bodies if they could, but sadly school got in the way.

“You know, you look so sexy when you stare into space with your mouth slightly ajar, oblivious to the world around you as a little bit of drool drips onto your shirt. That’s a huge turn-on for me, Jack,” Alex whispered in the student’s ear, much to his shock.

He hadn’t realised the last bell had rang and the classroom was now deserted. Jack could only blame the memories.

Flushing crimson red and trying to hide his embarrassment behind his hair, he soon heard a warm chuckle from his boyfriend, followed by the vibration against his back as he was embraced from behind.

“Now, that is some good, old-fashioned adorableness,” the teacher said with admiration in his voice before he placed a line of kisses along Jack’s jaw, only making the kid blush more.

Turning his head to face his boyfriend, the grin the student wore was dazzling. “Sir, this is very inappropriate.”

Continuing to kiss up and down Jack’s sensitive neck, the elder’s reply was hushed slightly. “Indeed it is, but I just can’t help myself,” the raven haired boy shivered as Alex’s mouth travelled up to his earlobe and gnawed on it before whispering, “and after last night, I’ve got withdrawal symptoms.”

With a kiss on the corner of Jack’s mouth, the teacher stepped away and walked backwards to the door, their eyes staring into one another’s with passion.

The sound of the key turning, locking the door, in the quiet room only made the tension between the two males unbearable and in one quick motion, Jack was out of his chair and striding across the room to the brunette, pressing him up against the door and smothering him with his lips.

Their mouths moulded together while their hands explored each other; grabbing and pulling, filling the classroom with moans.

“Are you sure you want to do this here?” the raven haired boy breathed with his head resting against Alex’s.
“Hell yeah.”

They both smirked, their eyes twinkling with lust. Jack moved his hands to the waistband of the teacher’s well-fitted jeans, undoing the button and slipping his hand past the denim to take hold of the growing bulge.

As he began to rub, Alex fused their lips back together and ran his fingers through the kid’s hair, tugging every so often when Jack would do something oh-so good.

A few minutes later, the student was on his knees with his dark eyes gazing up at the man above him, pulling his jeans down as well as the thin material that covered the brunette’s erection that was soon in the teen’s mouth.

“Oh fuck, Jack,” the older male gasped, throwing his head back against the wooden door as he enjoyed the youth’s tongue working away.

Swirling his muscle around the teacher’s hardening cock, he took hold of the base and started a pumping action which produced blissful sounds that turned the teen on more.

Continuing the same motion of stroking and sucking, Alex was quickly coming undone. It was obvious the tall male’s mouth seemed to know exactly what to do, and he enjoyed watching his boyfriend melt before him.

A strained groan echoed around the room and then the elder pulled his erection from Jack’s mouth, breathing heavily. “You’re getting way too good at that, babe. And I really just want to fuck you across my desk.”

And if the boy wasn’t hard before, he was bursting out of his jeans as soon as those words were said. Being pulled up to his feet, Alex attached his mouth to Jack’s and moved him backwards until he was against the large wooden desk.

Hands were quick to work on the teenager’s skinny jeans, and soon they were down at his ankles with his boxers following suit.

A moment later and Jack was bent over the desk with his boyfriend behind him, prepping the student.
“You ready?”
To answer, the kid whined, craving the feeling of Alex being inside him.

With one thrust, Jack got what he wanted and was moaning past clenched teeth as the teacher filled him. Slamming his hands down on the table, the student grasped the edges of the desk as the teacher took hold of his hips and began to move in and out.

When they got into a good, steady rhythm, the room filling with sounds of pleasure, Alex thrust harder and deeper causing the desk to move slightly, each time screeching across the floor.

They were a panting mess with a sheen of sweat layered across their faces. Both males were close to the edge, both ready to explode.

Alex clutched a fistful of Jack’s hair, pulling his head back to kiss his neck in a very domineering way that the teen loved.

“You’re mine, Jack. Mine.
“Always,” was all the boy could say, and with one last thrust, he was crying out his boyfriend’s name with Alex doing the same.

***

“Shit! I forgot, I have to meet up with Zack and Rian. What time does football practise finish?” Jack asked, panicked as he pulled his boxers and jeans back into place.

Alex only chuckled, a dozy smile on his face while buttoning his jeans. He was relaxed, the complete opposite to the teenager. “Calm down, Jack, they’ll still be at practise. If anything, we could go another round and you’d still have time.”

Throwing a nearby pencil at the smirking teacher, the lanky teen tried to keep a glare on his face but he just couldn’t. “You’re an arrogant asshole, aren’t you?” the student stated cheekily, trying to fix his messy hair into the usual style by looking at his reflection in the desktop computer’s screen.

Seeing his boyfriend walking up behind him, Jack turned around and rested against the desk, wrapping his arms around the brunette’s neck when he was embraced around his middle. “True. But you wouldn’t have me any other way, right?”

Biting his bottom lip and pretending to think the question over, the student finally answered. “I guess…”

With a huge grin, Alex placed a kiss on the younger male’s nose before stepping back and fixing his tie. “I better not keep you here any longer, no matter how much I want to. Your friends will be wondering where you are.”

Nodding his head, Jack grabbed his backpack. “Thank you for your time, sir,” he winked then kissed him on the cheek softly.

“It was my pleasure. And, are you coming to mine tonight?”
“Am I not annoying you yet? You’re probably getting sick of me, Lex. It wouldn’t surprise me…”
“Jack, how could I possibly get sick of you?! You’re amazing and hilarious; you’re my favourite form of entertainment. And besides, I get lonely.”

Alex seemed to be able to show his softer side around Jack, and the teenager was all too happy about that. He liked the fact the teacher was becoming more comfortable around him.

“I’ll be there. But I really have to go now, so I’ll text you later.”
With a quick kiss on the lips and a smack on the ass, the black haired boy unlocked the door and left with a sweet smile on his face.

“Where’ve you been? We just saw you appear on the bleachers about 10 minutes before practise ended,” Rian said once he had taken a long swig of water.
“Uh, yeah…umm, did I not tell you that I had to go in past the library to collect some textbooks?”

“Oh man, I should have gotten you to pick up one for me,” Zack replied before shrugging his shoulders. “Fuck it, it’s only bio. I hate that shit.”

Going to the parking lot to wait for the two footballers who were getting changed, Jack pulled his phone out to check his messages. When he made it to his car, he found Alex to be exiting the school with an irritated expression on his face, which was soon explained.

Following eagerly behind the teacher was slutty Miss Bruce, causing the teenager to let out a small chuckle.

Alex looked to his right and his eyes caught sight of Jack’s laughter. Rolling his eyes at the kid, Jack blew the teacher a kiss once he was sure no one was looking. And instantly, his boyfriend’s frown was gone and replaced by a loving grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER UPDATE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
Well yeah, believe it. You just read it.

Thoughts??

I thought you guys deserved another chapter because I'm such a bitch for not updating regularly. Hate me :/
I'd like to say thank you to the lovely Rachel (alltimerach_) because she's awesome and is always motivating me to write this :)

Thank you to:
hkersh
coffeelikes
partypoison7
MegansVagina
SMTrencher
esachicadealla
KaatieeATL
msterrys
alltimerach_
erica520
Zirara

For commenting! I love you all.

Until next time...

p.s. GO RAVENS!

<3